SURPRISE! "What It Feels Like for a Girl" Maxi, out 16/4

New_Boy

4 hours ago, subversive said:

I have a doubt of Saturday Night Mix. I always thougth that was a mix by Paul Oakenfold, because have some elements like Perfecto Mix, and the Perfecto Mix itself was like a Dub by Paul Oakenfold (it's more like a dub mix for me). Is it misslabeled in spotify or different dj both remixes?

It is Paul Oakenfold. I swear I’ve seen a promo CD crediting him for it. Rhino haven’t got a clue, just look at those ads on they put on social media, they don't know who did the frozen mixes, Erotica was remixed by Kenlou B-Boy (that’s the name of the mix, it should be Masters At Work), Bedtime Story includes “the orbital mix”.......they don’t know shit. 

The remix sent by Warner/Rhino for Spotify Release Radar playlist is the "Above & Beyond 12'' Club". Let's see how it performs, a 7:25 remix is risky for pushing on streaming. Maybe the 3:44 "Above & Beyond Club Radio Edit" would have been a better option.

Glad they're doing their work, though!

"HQ" cover, from TIDAL:

1280x1280.jpg