SURPRISE! "What It Feels Like for a Girl" Maxi, out 16/4

New_Boy

27 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Hey you b**ch! The original album version is beautiful! Don't mess with it! :Madonna026:

:Madonna009: I said what I said 

19 minutes ago, deathproof said:

What the hell took you so long?!

I don't really listen to remixes and she's slowly been releasing them on streaming so I just decided to wait until they come along so I have something "new" to listen to

32 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Hd video!! 

Violent M never looked so good! One of the best things from the Ritchie years!

What's the opinion from the experts about the video source? Looks pretty good, right?

LOVE the digital EP + HD video combo. :hearteyes: It's always a mini event.

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

:Madonna009: I said what I said 

I don't really listen to remixes and she's slowly been releasing them on streaming so I just decided to wait until they come along so I have something "new" to listen to

So you’ve never seen the video before?!?

Sweetie, go listen to the Fever and Love Profusion remixes on YouTube. Don’t wait too young. And grab a bottle of poppers while you’re at it

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

We need a comparison video

I found this new HD version has stutter in some high-motion areas as if it can't keep with the many images happening so fast, they're barely noticeable but you can see it at the very end right before the car crash, and also when she grabs the car's speed change joystick. But overall, the quality is great! Nothing like Frozen and NRM though.

7 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

The brilliance of the Calderone and Quayle mix.

His mix has replaced the album version on my playlist for the Music album.

His mix of Don't Tell Me is also my favorite of the bunch.

I totally agree with you. The remixes for both songs are amazing, but I love Calderone's remixes the most. :smile:

By the way: remember this? :hearteyes:

Madonna WIFLFBritney.jpg

16 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I just posted this in another thread but the Music HD video is gone and the old standard version is back?

Also the thumbnails for 

Burning Up

The Look Of Love

Die Another Day

Hollywood

and Love Profusion have all changed on her official channel. 
Weird. 

No, the HD version of "Music" was the short version, uploaded apart from the start:

The original 4:44 version was kept and wasn't deleted or replaced with the HD shorter version:

Hope the thumbnail changes mean those videos are coming in HD too... "Die Another Day" especially. Such a BAD upload (video and audio) for one of her greatest videos is a CRIME.

If you look at the release schedule on page two, June July August and even September are a bit thin on the ground in terms of Big Remix Ep’s.

Ray Of Light in May

Nothing in June 

then there’s only really

Hollywood in July

Drowned World in August

The Power Of Goodbye in Sept

Possibly Express Yourself but we already have the two main mixes already. Rain maybe to mop up some Erotica Era mixes. 

They’ll probably drop Fever, Nothing Really Matters & American Life in there to fill the gaps and tie them in with tour anniversaries or somet, unless they’re gonna start doing something with the short EP ballad singles and 80’s Singles with 2 versions :/

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No, the HD version of "Music" was the short version, uploaded apart from the start:

The original 4:44 version was kept and wasn't deleted or replaced with the HD shorter version:

Hope the thumbnail changes mean those videos are coming in HD too... "Die Another Day" especially. Such a BAD upload (video and audio) for one of her greatest videos is a CRIME.

Weird that they wouldn’t put the HD version in her music videos discography playlist

Bitches forgot about History and Supernatural smh

On 4/15/2021 at 1:55 PM, deathproof said:

Hun, we get our first b-side tomorrow...

On 4/15/2021 at 1:52 PM, Shoful said:

Omg Imagine we get our first actual side B on streaming. 

On 4/15/2021 at 4:19 PM, DickTracy said:

Regarding streaming b-sides, “History” is on Amazon Music on the Jump EP. Don’t forget that gem.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:23 PM, Le Freaq said:

Do Survival and Act of Contrition not count?

Weird how they included those but didn't include Shanti/Ashtangi on the Frozen EP. :scoff: