Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

44 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Maybe it's just me? It certainly looks "a little bit too much"/weird on my computer.

tab.png

We need the opinion from the experts! :cute:

Maybe it's just a question of where you watch it... this other screen grab below is from my phone (OLED screen) and, while also obviously upscaled, doesn't look that bad.

IMG_6184.jpg

So probably is optimized for OLED/TVs or something, I don't know.

6 hours ago, Where's The Party? said:

@Roy - your services are once again required when your electricity's back up and running!

O/T - the new thumbnail is gorgeous, tbh.

Update: we have electricity but no damn internet. I have the EY/D&D comparison ready. I just need to wait a couple of days for our internet to get back to make the Take a Bow comparison. I am using pocket WiFi at the moment.

That said, EMILY FINALLY KNOWS 4K. I have to say, I've seen worse remasters (cough cough SECRET) and this isn't one. The dirt and walls may look weird but for the most part, it looks okay. The TV screen parts are affected by the AI upscale.

A decent upscale but not disappointed.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW