Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

More good news! "Deeper And Deeper" digital single coming at midnight:deeper.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Deeper And Deeper (Album Edit) - 4:55

02. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Makeover Mix) - 9:07

03. Deeper And Deeper (David's Klub Mix) - 7:39

04. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Classic 12") - 7:25

05. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Fierce Deeper Dub) - 5:59

06. Deeper And Deeper (David's Love Dub) - 5:37

07. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deepstrumental) - 6:00

08. Deeper And Deeper (David's Deeper Dub) - 5:24

09. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deeper Dub) - 6:09

10. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Bass Dub) - 5:00

11. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Beats) - 2:57

12. Deeper And Deeper (Album Instrumental) - 5:34

Emily is working HARD lately haha!

WE'RE GOING DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

On 10/26/2022 at 9:58 AM, DickTracy said:

The main difference to me is that additional bass drum beat at :31.6 seconds, also different at 1:38.2 and 1:48 and especially 3:01.7 (my favorite) and 4:24.4. Probably happens in other more subtle places too.

Gives it a little extra '90s tribal' bump/hump. I've always put it in the place of album version in playlists idk 

It sounds to me that the “album edit” of Deeper and Deeper is in fact an edit of Shep’s Classic 12”
Mtv Drinking GIF

On 10/26/2022 at 9:58 AM, DickTracy said:

The main difference to me is that additional bass drum beat at :31.6 seconds, also different at 1:38.2 and 1:48 and especially 3:01.7 (my favorite) and 4:24.4. Probably happens in other more subtle places too.

Gives it a little extra '90s tribal' bump/hump. I've always put it in the place of album version in playlists idk 

It sounds to me that the “album edit” of Deeper and Deeper is in fact an edit of Shep’s Classic 12”
Mtv Drinking GIF

15 minutes ago, steady75 said:

These artworks finally on streaming make me so happy. 
never mind the mixes. Modern fans might find it hard to understand but these 12” singles were the closest thing I ever came to owning a piece of visual art. I had them hung and displayed in plastic sleeves all around my room like my own private Madonna gallery. 

I moved away from posters in my mid teens and 12” vinyl artworks seemed like a suitable and more mature upgrade.

To see them reappearing on streaming platforms intermittently really triggers some teenage feelings in me. 

I wish I had a wall big enough to display my entire vinyl collection in release order

Finally, I'm getting Shep's Deeper Dub and David's Deeper Dub after 30 years! I know, I know, they're just dubs, but I remember being really frustrated back in the day that those were on the commercial vinyl 12" but not the CD maxi, and I spent quite a bit of time (pre-Internet) trying to find out if those two dubs were included on any import CDs. 

It's a shame they didn't "Mariah Carey" this and put all the promo mixes on there, too, but it's a step in the right direction after there being nothing new to CD/digital on the "Bad Girl/Fever" release. 

11 hours ago, Prayer said:

More good news! "Deeper And Deeper" digital single coming at midnight:deeper.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Deeper And Deeper (Album Edit) - 4:55

02. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Makeover Mix) - 9:07

03. Deeper And Deeper (David's Klub Mix) - 7:39

04. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Classic 12") - 7:25

05. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Fierce Deeper Dub) - 5:59

06. Deeper And Deeper (David's Love Dub) - 5:37

07. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deepstrumental) - 6:00

08. Deeper And Deeper (David's Deeper Dub) - 5:24

09. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deeper Dub) - 6:09

10. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Bass Dub) - 5:00

11. Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Beats) - 2:57

12. Deeper And Deeper (Album Instrumental) - 5:34

Emily is working HARD lately haha!

Ugh why did these idiots leave out the edits and Momo’s Fantasy? WHAT WAS THE REASON???

17 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Can't wait for Rain (Radio Mix) and Up Down Suite to be on stream.

Do you guys think after we get all the maxi singles on stream, she'll announce a special edition for the album? We need a commemorative edition with a disc only with bonus songs/demos/rarities/rain tapes

Guys... I'm starting to get excited.

I think that they don't announce nothing because of the saturation in vinyl factories, maybe the delay it's not caused by them, and it's worst to announce an special edition today to be launched in three (or more) months than a gap of time of "nothing" while releasing digital eps.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW