Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Just now, Ayham said:

But Justify My Love is available in HD? 

Yeah but it took so long for it to be available in HD. If I am not mistaken, it was supposed to be released within the first quarter of 2021 but then it got privatized, then nothing happened to the video until 3rd or 4th quarter of 2021 when it was finally available in HD.

16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Don't know what's taking "Rain" HD so long. The video is ready cause the Canvas of the song on Spotify is using since the digital single release a crystal clear video, so that must be from the remastered version.

Maybe next week? "Fever" HD was also uploaded randomly.

Maybe it's on tidal already? 👀

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

Don't wanna get hopes up but I am thinking they're gonna do something special for these iconic music videos. 

I think the same too. Mary Lambert said on Twitter when the "Material Girl" upscale was released that that remaster wasn't hers but she was up for remastering her Madonna videos.

Maybe something's happening behind the scenes. For "Justify My Love" HD they got to use Mondino's original footage or so they said.

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

I think the same too. Mary Lambert said on Twitter when the "Material Girl" upscale was released that that remaster wasn't hers but she was up for remastering her Madonna videos.

Maybe something's happening behind the scenes. For "Justify My Love" HD they got to use Mondino's original footage or so they said.

For JML, they did use the director's files for it, as what they said. I'm hoping they can get the involvement of Mary Lambert for her videos to be remastered in HD/4K. :D

• New_Boy changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - "Bye Bye Baby" OUT NOW!
50 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Was thinking the other day, maybe the American national anthem riffs and the different cities/states as remix titles might be some kinda fuck you or clever acknowledgement that the single is/was not available commercially in America.

Hmmm I hope not …. My conspiracy that it was originally going to be released as a single IN u.S Is much better lol  im sure the MTV performance was going to be the video 

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

Do you think she is going to add "Nature Of The Beach" by Black 'N Blue to the digital EP @GregVsMatt

It would make more sense to add extended and instrumental mixes

"Gambler" (LP version) – 3:54

"Gambler" (extended dance mix) – 5:34

"Gambler" (instrumental remix) – 3:55

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW