Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, madgefan said:

Has To Be must be one of the best songs Madonna ever recorded! P E R I O D

I really don't mind not having more Ray Of Light Edits... maybe they're saving them for Part 2 or something using the alternative cover. Who knows? 

LTI2NTguanBlZw.jpeg

As I recall they were released in 2 parts?? Are we missing any of the remixes or are the other songs just some edits? Sorry too lazy to go dig out my box of cds from storage

3 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I am starting to wonder if these remix eps are not the "expanded editions" that Warner referenced.  Where are the expanded edition of even one of her fifteen studio albums (I always include Breathless)?  It has been a minute.  I am excited about this EP though.

No, it's not that. They said that Madonna "personally curated" these reissues. So far they only release digital singles that were missing -- there's nothing to curate here, they just upload songs that were on physical singles. What's more, none of these singles are remastered, and reissue campaign is all about remastering all studio albums + some compilations (i guess) from Warner era.

Anyway I'm really excited for Has to Be. ✌🏻

2 minutes ago, Kacper said:

No, it's not that. They said that Madonna "personally curated" these reissues. So far they only release digital singles that were missing -- there's nothing to curate here, they just upload songs that were on physical singles. What's more, none of these singles are remastered, and reissue campaign is all about remastering all studio albums + some compilations (i guess) from Warner era.

Anyway I'm really excited for Has to Be. ✌🏻

The reissue campaign covers everything - the next one we get curated by M is the American Life RSD release 

4 minutes ago, subversive said:

Curated Curated. Curated by herself, curated by a hit of her pussy!!! (Intensifies in spanish) -it's a spanish expression.

Sorry, I'm angry about not gettin the edits.

On the other hand, maybe are saved for an EP like the american life we've got this year.

¿¿¿Curado por el éxito de su coño??? :lol:

I would have absolutely loved an Erotica 30 remix vinyl.

Side A

1. Erotica (kenlou b boy edit)

2. Deeper & Deeper (David’s Club mix edit)

3. Fever (Edit one)

4. Bad Girl ( Extended)

1. Rain (video edit)

2. Bye Bye Baby (Tallahassee pop)

3. Waiting (Remix)

4. Erotic  

A wet dream 

26 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Curado a golpe de coño" :Madonna009:

Everyone calm down. Obviously these digital singles are not the reissues and she couldn't care less about them. You really see Madonna talking to Emily on the phone? "Please, include "Has To Be", it has to be there, ha ha". No.

"Finally Enough Love" was curated by her. And any expanded reissue of her albums will be. #soon

Kinda hard since no such person exists.  I only state the obvious simply because some really carry on as if this Emily does.  But to your point, someone among Madonna's team is organizing these digital releases.  Not Madonna.  As you and Greg mentioned, Madonna is curating the re-issues and other special releases like FEL and the  upcoming American Life Mix Show.  Though, I suspect the latter probably didn't involve Madonna as much. But possibly she approved the mixes that went on it.  It's all good to me because I'm enjoying every bit of this.  All this nitpicking of including certain edits, etc, seem silly to me. Who cares?  Most of the edits are just shorter versions of the actual song.  If you want it shorter, just shut the song off or slowly turn the volume down at any particular part of she song.  LOL!

10 minutes ago, tscott said:

Kinda hard since no such person exists.  I only state the obvious simply because some really carry on as if this Emily does.  But to your point, someone among Madonna's team is organizing these digital releases.  Not Madonna.  As you and Greg mentioned, Madonna is curating the re-issues and other special releases like FEL and the  upcoming American Life Mix Show.  Though, I suspect the latter probably didn't involve Madonna as much. But possibly she approved the mixes that went on it.  It's all good to me because I'm enjoying every bit of this.  All this nitpicking of including certain edits, etc, seem silly to me. Who cares?  Most of the edits are just shorter versions of the actual song.  If you want it shorter, just shut the song off or slowly turn the volume down at any particular part of she song.  LOL!

She would have approved the mixes included - 

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

She would have approved the mixes included - 

Most likely.  I guess my point is; I feel like she probably was far more involved with the selection, organization and mixing of FEL than AL Mix show.  I'm sure someone brought the idea to her and she probably put her stamp of approval on it.  :)

21 minutes ago, tscott said:

I don't even think M's team is behind the digital singles, just Warner/Rhino in house back catalogue team. Probably M's team is only involved in terms of social media promotion and maybe approval on her part.

Emily is a forum joke, of course. :cute:

43 minutes ago, tscott said:

Most likely.  I guess my point is; I feel like she probably was far more involved with the selection, organization and mixing of FEL than AL Mix show.  I'm sure someone brought the idea to her and she probably put her stamp of approval on it.  :)

oh totally agree - this would have just been a, can you approve this for the next digital stream - 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW