Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

46 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I think the first batch of re-issues are ready for release. I'm sure that everything's been done, and they're just waiting for the right moment to release them.

I also agree with @MPowered.  The first album will probably be a 40th anniversary edition, to kick off the reissue campaign, but not all albums will be anniversary reissues.  That would take forever, and I'd like to buy them before I retire in 20 years. :)

Hear me out… 🗣️ we won’t get a thing in July… except for sure the same pattern of cute little releases… 🥰😁

stretched videos 😌

EPs 💦

some cool T-shirts. 👻

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Based on what though? Or are you just being hopeful?

We have been promised expanded editions of M's "landmark albums". "Madonna" turns 40 in July so I do believe they will start with that one.  In July.

I don't "know" anything, it's just a hunch. Or wishful thinking.

53 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Exactly!!! Not to mention those anniversary releases must be planned at least a year before!

I think they started working on those reissues a long long time ago.
The new deal was announced in 2019, but they never said WHEN the deal was signed.

Bad stuff (covid, Sickik) got in the way and delayed everything, but now... Yeah. I think it's coming. MORE than just t'shirts and streched videos.

14 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I think they started working on those reissues a long long time ago.
The new deal was announced in 2019, but they never said WHEN the deal was signed.

2021 was the announcement, maybe during 2020 they actually signed the deal? 👀 

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no-do-not-want.gif

Have you listened Gambler and Everybody?

People demanding "remasters" and here we are waiting for some of those vinyl only releases to be released without any tampering. :cry:

I still cannot believe we actually got Gambler and Everybody after all this time only for them to be destroyed by awful remastering.

9 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I am dripping blood,sweat and tears all over the floor listening to the William Orbit Ultra Violet Mix of Ray of Light.  Haha  I do not remember this mix at all.  I cannot believe that Ray of Light was not a US number 1.  

The Ultra Violet Mix was only on the 12" edition of the single in USA...
And on a special remix cd-single here in Europe.
But yeah, it's fantastic. :)

On 8/27/2021 at 11:41 PM, Aiwa08 said:

Requested by @madgefan :

Cherish HD untouched video with Celebration DVD audio (PCM 2.0 & AC3 5.1)

EDIT:

Oops!... I forgot to upload Express Yourself HD untouched video with Celebration DVD audio (PCM 2.0 & AC3 5.1)

I'm sorry for the delay. 

Hi! Can you re-upload these videos? Thanks

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

you lot read into things too much

Sometimes it's truly nerve-racking. These people ffs. The tour starts in mid July. The debut's original release date was around July 27. Go figure. I am 100% sure there will be something around that date.

And stop complaining about these Digital re-releases, it's not like you had never downloaded these files before :bothered2:

And 3 big reissues this year? I highly doubt that.

Breathe in, breathe out...

11 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Sometimes it's truly nerve-racking. These people ffs. The tour starts in mid July. The debut's original release date was around July 27. Go figure. I am 100% sure there will be something around that date.

And stop complaining about these Digital re-releases, it's not like you had never downloaded these files before :bothered2:

And 3 big reissues this year? I highly doubt that.

Breathe in, breathe out...

Me too, but TWO big reissues is not impossible.
THA in July, and Like A Virgin in November... :)

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Hear me out… 🗣️ we won’t get a thing in July… except for sure the same pattern of cute little releases… 🥰😁

stretched videos 😌

EPs 💦

some cool T-shirts. 👻

Oh we're getting a 40th Release of the debut album.  Mark my words.  You need to chill! 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW