Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

So i guess she does not want it on social media before she announces it but it"s ok for forums as long as it stays in forums ?

I understand but since we've figured out they were following a pattern by releasing stuff on the anniversary of each release, the surprise is already spoiled and they are mostly underwhelming releases, it's just her digital library online being (finally) updated.

Bring on the reissues, that's another story.

3 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

So i guess she does not want it on social media before she announces it but it"s ok for forums as long as it stays in forums ?

I understand but since we've figured out they were following a pattern by releasing stuff on the anniversary of each release, the surprise is already spoiled and they are mostly underwhelming releases, it's just her digital library online being (finally) updated.

Bring on the reissues, that's another story.

I wonder if there's a Rhino staff as a member here  (in this forum)

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

Well Rhino started the rumour about BS since they posted the Velvet edition.

About Madonna’s 40th this summer.. it’s happening. 

Exactly right - they sure did! 

And I am also confused 'be careful what you wished for' - is that a 'warning sign' :P

Let’s not act like Madonna shares on her own social media this digital uploads, I believe she did it twice. She didn’t even mention the Ray Of Light single or Has To Be. So it sounds quite stupid this “request”. It’s a digital single of a single released 40 years ago with NOTHING new. Hardly a groundbreaking release. 

1 minute ago, Haralampos said:

Emily found that Photoshop's beta uprez thing and she's playing with settings right now so we can get the bare mini.. hmhmh absolute , detailed cover arts!.. And of course using LANDR (or anything free) to remaster old random tapes that was recently discovered on Warner's sealed dungeons. XD

Emily found out about tagging and had fun with it.Next time she will mark Lucky Star as Flowers by Miley Cyrus

6 minutes ago, Haralampos said:

Emily found that Photoshop's beta uprez thing and she's playing with settings right now so we can get the bare mini.. hmhmh absolute , detailed cover arts!.. And of course using LANDR (or anything) to remaster old random tapes that was recently discovered on Warner's sealed dungeons. XD

Emily  just discovered YouTube reuploads made by technology grannies who don't know how to download files that aren't from the pits of audio quality hell and used that for back that up to the beat!

7 minutes ago, Haralampos said:

drink-spray.gif

Fun fact!:Emily takes 15 pills and drinks alcohol nonstop before tagging the files,and she loves to upscale the images with the first update for Microsoft Paint!:Madonna033:

Also she loves borderline so much she screen recorded the audio and farts in the meanwhile recording and said "Its now a new release" as she sends it to the 80 yr old man in charge of sending it to streaming

Sounds to me like somebody was getting a bollicking in a record label board meeting about why the streaming numbers for the Ray of Light remixes were so low, and (instead of promoting them better) all they could come up with was that we'd already moved on to talking about Burning Up. 

8 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Sounds to me like somebody was getting a bollicking in a record label board meeting about why the streaming numbers for the Ray of Light remixes were so low, and (instead of promoting them better) all they could come up with was that we'd already moved on to talking about Burning Up. 

Next time they will hide the Madonna reissue on a special link and complain when there are only 1 stream and that is of Emily herself

In the meeting Emily thought about releasing finally enough love with a extra fade at the end of everybody which only hifi users can hear with a next 2028 Bose speaker users can hear:Madonna012:

Ok that's the last one...

The police arrested a group of pop stars "Double C" consisting of Cher and Cyndi Lauper. The two disguised and called themselves Emily with the aim of destroying Madonna's legacy. In the deposition, Cher said, "I'm Cher huh", while Cindy said "Girls just wanna have fun".

Anyway, we don't really know what's the issue behind the post. So I'll just skip it.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW