Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

41 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Stealing what exactly? Release dates for singles that we're promoting and they're not? How do you steal a release date?

I can't with this all this Rhino Twitter s**t, honestly. If you're reading, DM us, maybe we can help. Locating the right versions, telling you the right tags for each version (still having issues with the "Borderline" single on Spotify, I see? Let us help) and even help you with the dates and the promo.

The fans are not the enemy.

It’s very immature and embarrassing when company socials do shit like this. Reminds me of some like loser from highschool going on some political facebook rant :Madonna009:

59 minutes ago, Shoful said:

It’s very immature and embarrassing when company socials do shit like this. Reminds me of some like loser from highschool going on some political facebook rant :Madonna009:

It's giving Madonna Infinity user with 5 posts posting insider cryptic clues about the "upcoming album". #Goldenfloor  #RhinoNeedsAttention

12 hours ago, Openyourheart said:

I don't know if I'm imagining it but I'd never heard the 7" Burning Up before today and it sounds so low energy compared to the album version.

Also the Ray of Light remixes rival the Erotica and Deeper and Deeper ones as Madonna's all time best maxi

Agreed on the Burning Up remix. So dull and dated.

couldn't disagree more on the Ray of Light vs Erotica mixes, though. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW