Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Are we getting anything on Friday? What do you think it will be?

The DW/SFL & Sky Fits Heaven mixes would be a dream come true (since it's the next single after ROL)

DW was released in August, and yet I doubt they're going to stick to the original release dates when dropping all the remaining ROL singles. One such example is the release of ROL-the-single to digital platforms almost 2 weeks ago (the physical single was released in May).

Suppose it depends whether she considers this to be Ray Of Light 25 celebrations proper, in which case it'll probably follow the Erotica 30 digital release strategy. Drowned World - The Power Of Goodbye - Nothing Really Matters

Otherwise it could be I'll Remember as a sort of "Orbit & Leonard pre-cursor to Ray Of Light" era . Which would be fair as it really is the first time the Leonards songwriting and Orbits production came together to give us a glimpse of what was to come. 

20 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

The campaign is already a mess. La Isla Bonita and Burning up shouldn't being released in the middle of Ray Of Light #25, but knowing that they consider that as a blanket and a hood, I don't really care at this point.

Ray of light HD video was announced and it should come at some point, but we have La Isla video uploaded 200 years ago, where u can see a pixel doing a Madonna lipsync.

Haha

3 hours ago, Madant said:

Are we getting anything on Friday? What do you think it will be?

The DW/SFL & Sky Fits Heaven mixes would be a dream come true (since it's the next single after ROL)

DW was released in August, and yet I doubt they're going to stick to the original release dates when dropping all the remaining ROL singles. One such example is the release of ROL-the-single to digital platforms almost 2 weeks ago (the physical single was released in May).

my bets are on Nothing Really Matters since it was released in March or Live to Tell (also released in March).

15 hours ago, NothingReallyMatters said:

my bets are on Nothing Really Matters since it was released in March or Live to Tell (also released in March).

"Nothing Really Matters" was March 2 and "Live To Tell" March 26, for reference.

I'd say "Nothing Really Matters" or "Drowned World/Substitute For Love". Or nothing this week xd We'll see Thursday when it's midnight already in NZ.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Nothing Really Matters" was March 2 and "Live To Tell" March 26, for reference.

I'd say "Nothing Really Matters" or "Drowned World/Substitute For Love". Or nothing this week xd We'll see tomorrow when it's midnight already in NZ.

We did hear quite early about Ray of Light single, but maybe people are not sharing now due to THAT posting from Rhino, or nothing is coming this week. Just a waiting game now.

53 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'd say "Nothing Really Matters" or "Drowned World/Substitute For Love". Or nothing this week xd We'll see tomorrow when it's midnight already in NZ.

I'd kill for live to tell

On 3/10/2023 at 10:36 AM, clkelley39 said:

Wasn’t the “Burning Up” 12” remix done by Barbiero & Thompson? I know it was done by someone other than Reggie Lucas or Jellybean.

Also, did anyone else notice that the Burning Up EP is remixed in spatial audio for Apple?

Also also, did anyone else  price how fucking stupid spatial audio is?

Spatial Audio or Dolby Atmos? They are two different things... and Spatial Audio isn't something they have to remix to achieve. 

45 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

I never mentioned Dolby Atmos.

But I did notice that not every song on Qobuz had spatial audio. 

Well spatial audio is for any song, it’s a setting on your device. So the Burning Up single isn’t “in spatial audio”.  But yes, I don’t like it at all. It makes sense for watching TV shows on a TV, wearing headphones not for music on headphones. 

Just now, MPowered said:

I'll Remember (originally released on March 15, 1994) would be a great surprise. We still don’t have two of the mixes from digital source.

And THAT video remastered please.

madonna-ill-remember-video-12.jpg

The power of selling the song perfectly with the simplest concept but HER included.

17 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I'll Remember (originally released on March 15, 1994) would be a great surprise. We still don’t have two of the mixes from digital source.

It is my thinking that they will probably release I'll Remember and (hopefully) all of its versions, including the vinyl-only Guerilla Groove and Orbit's Alternative mixes, next year when the song turns 30

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW