Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

11 minutes ago, subversive said:

Rhino office or m team is an office full of monkeys, throwing their shit each other, to the computer and screaming very loud

They are insecure that the TikTok children might get angry at the length of the full remixes so they put the radio edits

1 hour ago, BuggedOut said:

If they can release the Hot Mix Radio Edit on this EP, then they can legally release them all.

Since these are all Edits/Short, maybe there will be a 2nd EP with the full club mixes, though that wouldn’t make any sense, but not making sense, makes perfect sense with M’s people. :)

I remember reading somewhere she didn't like Picchiotti's mixes, but that still doesn't 4/5 of the Markus ones being missing.

Ah well, at least we've all had these for decades anyway. Hopefully they don't skip mixes where it matters (I'll Remember, NRM...)

8 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

This. Complaining here is pointless, let Rhino know that you're not happy! They seem to read our tweets when we tag them

Exactly - the more who tweet them, the more hopefully they can feed back - I agree @bertrand I'm praying they don't fuck up the releases that do really matter, like NRM etc!

41 minutes ago, mancandy said:

Does anyone have the cover art for the Ray of Light Remixes and LDLHA that are better resolution and clearer than the atrocities they released? Preferably 1200x1200 or above would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

there are some on https://albumartexchange.com/ that are 1500 x 1500 but everytime I post a pic from there there's a big website watermark that ruins the photo

8 hours ago, bertrand said:

Definitely official. I literally own Mark's CDR that was originally mailed in to warners

I checked my vinyl and you're right, it says "promo only" so it's official, i guess, i mean i'm doubtful about the vinyl, it has always seemed dubious to me, it's one of the few vinyl i kept (i moved a lot) because it was a gift from then by a friend who is no longer with us but it could have been pressed from the cdr you own. I don't know. Anyone here does ?

20230317-093122.jpg

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW