Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

8 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

Would love more Vikram and K&D mixes, less club 69 but it is what it is, again. ;)

I would be so fkn delighted if this song unexpectedly became a massive viral hit. It’s one of my all time favorite tracks of hers. 

there were also rumors back than that P. Diddy or Puffy Pouf or whatever his name was back then, was remixing it. Would’ve loved to hear that. 

Me too -They were doing so well there for a while including unreleased gems - but now have gone back to just the default singles, which is a real shame!

7 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

How am I mocking someone explain yourself?Should i put "😄😄😄😁😁😁" at the end of the comment?

I also aren't a native English speaker in Spanish homever i know that because i learned it.

Speaking for probably a lot of people, your post did come off as if it was something serious.  Like @Prayer, I was baffled by what you were talking about.  I knew it wasn't serious, but I can see how it came off really confusing to many.  I know people use "Emily" to further joke, but I personally wish people wouldn't because the way people post about this imaginary person, it comes off to a lot of people as if this person is real.  People just joining in on the conversations, don't know the backstory of why "Emily" is used and it really starts confusing those who are genuinely here looking for facts and updates on what is being actually released.  :)

30 minutes ago, tscott said:

Speaking for probably a lot of people, your post did come off as if it was something serious.  Like @Prayer, I was baffled by what you were talking about.  I knew it wasn't serious, but I can see how it came off really confusing to many.  I know people use "Emily" to further joke, but I personally wish people wouldn't because the way people post about this imaginary person, it comes off to a lot of people as if this person is real.  People just joining in on the conversations, don't know the backstory of why "Emily" is used and it really starts confusing those who are genuinely here looking for facts and updates on what is being actually released.  :)

Thank you for actually addressing it and not writing some random messages saying I'm mocking someone without further explanation 

18 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

i have the OZ single. Had bought it for the Mixshow Mix and the Vikram Remix before the US maxi came along

Sadly, the Vikram mix is the regular radio remix that clocks in 7:41 though it says 8:37 on the sleeve

I think the 8:37 version is a better edit than the 7:41 version, though nothing trumps the glory of the cybercut, they should have released all three digitally

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Are there maybe licensing issues? After all the promo mixes were never released commercially. What if getting the green light for all of them caused some problems so they thought it'd be better to simply release the previously commercially available ones?

No way and mixes that were released officially worldwide are being left off.

They are just being lazy.

3 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I really don't understand why they suddenly backtracked from releasing the promo only mixes.

Also, in retrospect, Finally Enough Love was such a shitty thing to do. The version on the maxi single is now the 2022 Remaster and the rest are the original masters. 

If it were promo only mixes only missing, I might think it to be the case, but officially released mixes like the Club 69 Mixshow Mix are being left off while Love Don’t included the promo only Hot Mix Radio Edit.

Just look at the Bedtime Story and Frozen EP’s. Lots of Promo Only mixes included.

They are just messing everything up now. Bummer. Back to carting my external HD’s with me in the car and to gatherings lol

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - "Nothing Really Matters" OUT NOW!

New little update - useless but cute:

The "Ray Of Light" album now has an animated cover on Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/ray-of-light/952887

It's better if you see it on the mobile app.

Animated covers are a little marketing tool some labels use on Apple Music, so this comes directly from Warner.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

New little update - useless but cute:

The "Ray Of Light" album now has an animated cover on Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/ray-of-light/952887

It's better if you see it on the mobile app.

Animated covers are a little marketing tool some labels use on Apple Music, so this comes directly from Warner.

Her beard is moving! 😳

I never liked any of the Nothing Really Matters Mixes apart from Vikram mix which is Brilliant.

They all took the joy out of the song when they needed to be more uplifting or beautiful. Its quite a delicate song and those circuit synths did it no favours. I was hoping for another Sasha & BT mix as I think they'd have done it justice.

13 hours ago, Prayer said:

"Nothing Really Matters" official confirmed 9-track tracklist:

nrm.png.63185e805cea0b9b807c52ce4ce7bb8f.png

Midnight everywhere.

So happy to see what was originally released mostly world-wide is seeing the light of day on the streaming and digital platforms.  I never heard of the Mix show until today, but I see that was included on the Australian and Japan versions which didn't include half of what the rest of the world got.  Not a big deal to me.  Since listening to it, earlier, it sounds like a variation of the other Club 69 mixes.  The important thing is that her team is updating her catalog with the majority of her mixes.  I'm excited to see what comes next. :)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW