Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

17 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Skin. Peter Rauhofer & Victor Calderone did their collaboration mix. It was massive at Roxy apparently:

Sure it's a long mix, but I don't see its coming to streaming anyway. Some guys here don't get single's dubs and mixes so why counting on some obscure unreleased Skin remixes? 😂

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

But that was commercially released on the rain single. The Skin remix was only a promo. If anything it would have its own digital release, but that’s wishful thinking 

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

Or the released version of "Goodbye To Innocence"

I think the only scenarios where we could expect these to appear on streaming would be as bonus tracks on the deluxe versions of Ray of Light and/or Erotica. Anything else is a reach. I do think that Up Down Suite, Goodbye to Innocence and Fever - Back to the Dub 1 would have made good b-sides for the Bad Girl single had it not been merged with Fever.

6 hours ago, deathproof said:

But that was commercially released on the rain single. The Skin remix was only a promo. If anything it would have its own digital release, but that’s wishful thinking 

Yea I wonder where and if it’ll turn up on something - maybe it’ll be saved for the album re release?

23 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Isn’t there rumoured to be a nile rogers unreleased mix of Angel ? I mean the production on it is so cute. I’d love some long instrumental parts but I guess it will be saved ( hopefully) for the super deluxe version that we are supposed to be getting 😊

I doubt they even have the files,same as Warning Signs

Some fans expect them to still have them or have them in decent quality

When the same Madonna team has been caught getting files from questionable audio sources

11 hours ago, Kacper said:

Sure it's a long mix, but I don't see its coming to streaming anyway. Some guys here don't get single's dubs and mixes so why counting on some obscure unreleased Skin remixes? 😂

it makes sense, but it's not impossible... they did include the Edit Two of Fever on the Rain EP release...

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW