Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

So having a quick look at the Wikipedia page I don't really see any officially released mixes missing from this? Is the promo edits people are upset about?

I only upset because it was a good chance to get the commercial but only available on vinyl "Die Another Day (Richard Humpty Vission Radio Edit)". I like very much and sounds awful in the 7'' vinyl.

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

Some people aren’t collectors like us and probably don’t know how to rip music from streaming services in lossless quality. 🤭

I think if you’re not that much of a completist, you'll be fine with getting these cheap crumbs.

However, I don’t get why certain trolls (@tscott) think it’s funny or necessary to announce how they will “enjoy the moaning” of people being disappointed that all of a sudden Madonna's team have decided to not add anything rare or special, or at least ALL commercially released versions to these re-issues. What exactly makes these clowns feel superior to us? Madonna isn’t gonna pop up in their DMs to hand them a “best fan” medal, so they should kindly shut up. 

Look I'm no Troll.  Do you even know the definition of troll?? Ask people like @Prayerand  @Jackie.  I've contributed a lot of info and discussion other than mentioning the moaning.  Get a grip and stop the dramatics.  Just because I think it's humorous that some people moan, doesn't mean I am not a fan or completist.  I have all her material on vinyl, CDs, and cassettes.  I've been collecting her material since the mid 80's.  I have 12 inches mixes, posters, books, sex book, rare promos, etc.  I'm sorry you are offended when someone expresses how dramatic some get over missing edits or mixes on streaming.  I'm not too serious about it.  I just think it's funny.  These stream and digital additions are simply to beef up her streaming.  I don't expect every mix promo or commericial to be release.  No other artists has ALL their work up either. I know some claim Mariah and Kylie does, but many have debunked that claim as well.  They don't have every remix, promo, etc. of theirs up on their streaming.  Now chill and let people express how they feel without you policing them and accusing them of being trolls!  Feel free to use the "ignore" feature if my posts bother you that much! Have a nice day! :)

7 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Bith of them were on the US remix single?  I do not remember that.  I will have to look at mine.  It has been 29 years.  

"Die Another Day (Richard Humpty Vission Electrofied Mix)" was available on the US CD.  "Die Another Day (Richard Humpty Vission Radio Edit)" was available on the US 7''. And "Die Another Day (Calderone & Quayle Afterlife Mix)" was available on the German 2-track CD. Of course they were available in other CD-Maxis (Japan, UK, etc, etc).

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

there was a blue cover as well for some regions also right? 

Yep. In Europe and Australia usually the remixes were split and released in two CD singles, CD 1 was the red version and CD 2 was the same cover but blue:

LmpwZWc.jpeg

I was checking and Japan also got the blue cover:

LmpwZWc.jpeg

I think this tracklist would have been better and it would have been easy to implement:

01. American Life

02. American Life (Missy Elliott American Dream Remix)

03. American Life (Oakenfold Downtempo Remix)

04. American Life (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Club Mix)

05. American Life (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem, Pt. 1)

06. American Life (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem, Pt. 2)

07. American Life (Headcleanr Rock Mix)

08. American Life (Felix Da Housecat's Radio Edit)

09. American Life (Oakenfold Radio Edit)

10. American Life (Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW