Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Sorry I'm to busy streaming my American life files

But hard candy is still good no shade,it's just that these anniversaries are so crazy that we often end up getting them each by each and no time to stream

But please Madonna as a 15 anniversary gift i would love a official single release of Devil Wouldnt Recognize you with the appropriate single remix and new remixes

Devil Wouldnt Recognize You - EP

1.Devil Wouldnt Recognize You (Edit)

2.Devil Wouldn't Recognize You - Sped Up

3.Devil Wouldnt Recognize You - Live

4.Devil Wouldn't Recognize You - Instrumental

Hahah

26 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Album tracks, remixes and live versions. Nothing new, of course.

Little suprised "Ring My Bell" is on there.  But I wonder why that and Miles Away (live) is blanked out and not playable? (At least it is for me?) 

Nice to see this and the 4K upgrade of 4 minutes.  I really wasn't expecting anything for the 15th anniversary. 

10 minutes ago, tscott said:

Little suprised "Ring My Bell" is on there.  But I wonder why that and Miles Away (live) is blanked out and not playable? (At least it is for me?) 

Nice to see this and the 4K upgrade of 4 minutes.  I really wasn't expecting anything for the 15th anniversary. 

"Ring My Bell" and some of the "Sticky" live album tracks are not available on streaming everywhere, maybe that's why.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Ring My Bell" and some of the "Sticky" live album tracks are not available on streaming everywhere, maybe that's why.

Why bother to list it, if it's not available to listen?  I noticed it's added to the Hard Candy album on Spotify as well, but unplayable.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Why couldn’t they upload the original 1080 master sent to broadcast?!?!?

Well exactly. It’s from 2008, surely the source file was made for HDTV? All these excuses people come up with about VHS editing and lots tapes, it’s nonsense, there’s clearly absolutely no budget for this project 

10 minutes ago, kesiak said:

People not only want but clearly buy them, how's that pointless? Especially for something like Hard Candy LP which is hard to get these days. :)

Totally agree.  I'm all for her updating her digital and streaming platforms and it definitely is how most music is consumed,  but let's face it, she, Warner and Rhino are in stealth mode now with her back catalog.  Vinyl is definitely a viable way to cash in, but they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a demand for it.  It's only pointless to those who have no interest in Vinyl or collecting it on Vinyl and any other physical format they will use to release new or re-issue old stuff on.  And you can bet the first, expanded landmark album re-issue will happen on all formats, not just Vinyl. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW