Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Give it 2 Me should’ve been huge!

Love that song and the Radio Edit is perfection along with the remixes.

Give It 2 Me was huge

off the top of my head it topped the music charts in Hungary, the Netherlands and Spain, while it peaked within the top ten of the charts in Canada, Denmark and the United Kingdom and became Madonna's 39th number-one single on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. It received a Grammy nomination in 2009 in the Best Dance Recording category

I also remember when it was played during ad breaks at the 2008 Summer Olympics

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Give It 2 Me was huge

off the top of my head it topped the music charts in Hungary, the Netherlands and Spain, while it peaked within the top ten of the charts in Canada, Denmark and the United Kingdom and became Madonna's 39th number-one single on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. It received a Grammy nomination in 2009 in the Best Dance Recording category

I also remember when it was played during ad breaks at the 2008 Summer Olympics

Sorry. I meant huge here in the US.

Love that it was so successful around the world!

i hope hollywood’s next 

i need the jacques lu cont/thin white duke remix on spotify 

however i’m so confused wasn’t there supposed to be album re-releases? 

it seems kinda weird that only true blue got one and nothing else did not even erotica for the 30th anniversary 

With the American Life anniversary I have to say, eventually after 20 years I now love the album. I don't know what it was before but I never took to it. Maybe as I was all about the dance remixes back then and this album didn't have that same kind of feel as ROL and Music. Anyway I now can't stop listening to it. 

I like the new Immaculate Mix, it's good. I like the extra bit on Papa which plays in my Apple AirPods but I can't hear it in my car. 

I think the same way about "American Life". I like it much more today than when it was released. The only song I "hate" is "X-Static Process". Everytime I hear it I remember my religion teacher at school singing us songs... :) 

Same goes with "Hard candy", it was just an ok when it was released and now I like it very much. I even love "Spanish lesson" (if you judge it as a funny song and not as a master piece it's nice). On the other hand, the opposite happens with "Ray of light" to me. I was in love with that album in 1998. I was like "It's her best album and she won't do anything better" but now... I find it real boring.

13 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

I have news from you guys! I was just checking in this video I uploaded weeks ago on my YouTube channel and this appeared, I think the digital single for Hollywood is coming up!!! 🤯🥳🎉

Screenshot_20230508_072004_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Even though i hope it comes this week i am sure it won't i am sure it will come.at may 26 or horribly in June,July,hope not

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW