Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I saw that too i think it's just the copyright system

When I uploaded this video remix the copyright system had not been activated, today it just did and marked me that remix and it is not the edit of Finally Enough Love, it is the complete remix of 9 minutes which is not yet available on digital platforms. Apart from the fact that in the part of the album it marks "Hollywood" so I assume that this is an indication that the digital single of Hollywood is coming soon. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - "American Life" Single, "4 Minutes" 4K Video OUT NOW!
10 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Did you took this photo?

No, i found them in Flickr, i avoided Times Square like the plague (I just went around that time for an anti war protest and the police was so violent that it stopped before it even happened) That store sucked a$$. I tried to go to Tower on Broadway for her in store appearance but too much people and rain so i went to the Deitch Gallery instead to see the Xstatic process exhibit. 

10 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

No, i found them in Flickr, i avoided Times Square like the plague (I just went around that time for an anti war protest and the police was so violent that it stopped before it even happened) That store sucked a$$. I tried to go to Tower on Broadway for her in store appearance but too much people and rain so i went to the Deitch Gallery instead to see the Xstatic process exhibit. 

Same here when I lived there I avoided it and last time I was visiting I swap apartments with a  friend (that was visiting London) and he lives just off Times Sq, like you just walk into it, it was stressful.

Anyway I asked because the guy with that red checkered shirt  and the cap is my ex. 100%:  location, time, clothing and looks.  :D

31 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Same here when I lived there I avoided it and last time I was visiting I swap apartments with a  friend (that was visiting London) and he lives just off Times Sq, like you just walk into it, it was stressful.

Anyway I asked because the guy with that red checkered shirt  and the cap is my ex. 100%:  location, time, clothing and looks.  :D

Seems like there’s a few of your exes around here Ego! ;)

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

OMG ! What are the chances ??? Hahah

never going to happen, Madonna it’s Getting selfish to share everything.   😢😭 I’m sad. 

Album Version (4:24)

Radio Edit 3:44)

Video Version (3:56)

Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix (7:10)

Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix Edit (3:57) (Promo Only)

Paul Oakenfold Full Mix (7:01)

Paul Oakenfold 12" Dub (7:01) (Promo Only)

Paul Oakenfold 7" Full Edit (3:43) (Promo Only)

Calderone & Quayle Glam Mix (9:19)

Calderone & Quayle Glam Dub (7:47) (Promo Only)

Calderone & Quayle Radio Edit (4:06) (Promo Only)

The Micronauts Remix (6:27)

The Micronauts Instrumental (6:27) (Promo Only)

The Micronauts Remix Edit (4:01) (Promo Only)

Deepsky's Home Sweet Home Dub (7:35) (Often mislabeled as the Vocal
Mix)

Deepsky's Home Sweet Home Edit (4:00) (Promo Only)

Deepsky's Home Sweet Home Vocal Mix (7:55) (Promo Only)

IMG_0190.jpeg

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

On 4/25/2023 at 5:32 PM, MadonnaDave said:

Fingers crossed that like with Erotica EPs we will be seeing an American Life single at the same rate. So Hollywood either this next or next week 🤞 

I’d love her to have performed the Jacques Lu Cont remix of Hollywood at Re-invention Tour instead of using it as an interlude. It had a great energy about it at the show and it became a favourite mix of mine after that 

Hopeful

4 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

never going to happen, Madonna it’s Getting selfish to share everything.   

Mix)

IMG_0190.jpeg

Do we even have a rip of the real Deepsky Vocal that clocks at 7.55?

5 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

never going to happen, Madonna it’s Getting selfish to share everything.   😢😭 I’m sad. 

Mix)

IMG_0190.jpeg

Madonna isn't selfish in the way you are describing.  You just have unrealistic expectations and think your entitled to EVERYTHING.

31 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Nobody feels entitled to anything.

Fans want music that is easily available to upload that’s been purposely left off for no obvious reason.

So f’ing annoying.

Jesus Christ. :dead:

The reason is that if these EPs have too many songs on them, they will be too expensive for people to buy and they won't make money

15 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

The reason is that if these EPs have too many songs on them, they will be too expensive for people to buy and they won't make money

And let's be honest: no one has time for a 15-track remixes release of the same song. It's simply too much. I understand fans wanting to get everything but...

Shorter releases make better results. You only need to check the "Bedtime Story" digital single streams on Spotify: it's not terrible but others released previously and after have better numbers.

Even if you check the "Deeper And Deeper" digital single (12 tracks), compared to others of hers the numbers are lower.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the promo mixes we got with those ones. But I also understand the strategy in trying to keep them shorter, lately.

14 minutes ago, Prayer said:

And let's be honest: no one has time for a 15-track remixes release of the same song. It's simply too much. I understand fans wanting to get everything but...

Shorter releases make better results. You only need to check the "Bedtime Story" digital single streams on Spotify: it's not terrible but others released previously and after have better numbers.

Even if you check the "Deeper And Deeper" digital single (12 tracks), compared to others of hers the numbers are lower.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the promo mixes we got with those ones. But I also understand the strategy in trying to keep them shorter, lately.

That’s because Bedtime Story wasn’t a hit and let’s face it, it’s just not a good song.

Nobody mentioned the Like a Prayer EP with all the promo only dubs.

Maybe we should delete those and beg that they be removed from streaming?

If they only wanted to release commercially released tracks, I’d understand that, but now they are just putting up one countries version of the EP’s leaving off several key remixes.

Its just a sucky thing to do after the wonderful EP’s we were getting.

I think when they release the Hollywood EP to streaming, they should leave off the Lu Cont mix and I’d like to see what the EP apologists would have to say.

’Oh that wouldn’t make sense as it was the best mix’.

I can see it now. 😂

I think the Oakenfold is the best mix, but the apologists will have some reason to say why the Lu Cont mix was left off and that we ‘already have it at home on our cds to listen to’. lol

11 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

That’s because Bedtime Story wasn’t a hit and let’s face it, it’s just not a good song.

Nobody mentioned the Like a Prayer EP with all the promo only dubs.

Maybe we should delete those and beg that they be removed from streaming?

If they only wanted to release commercially released tracks, I’d understand that, but now they are just putting up one countries version of the EP’s leaving off several key remixes.

Its just a sucky thing to do after the wonderful EP’s we were getting.

wasnt hollywood a flop too ? it was her first single to miss billboard hot 100 since 1983 - if you are going to compare flop songs and why we shouldnt have longer eps then at least do a proper comparison - also BS song is a masterpiece compared to all songs on AL and post hard candy.... anyway we have all these songs so i dont understand why people still bitch about whats not and what is on streaming...

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW