Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

11 hours ago, Prayer said:

Not necessary. Kylie has announced and release pre-orders today for September but that's a long gap anyway, it's not the usual thing. A 2-3 months in advance announcement is quite standard.

Janet Jackson has announced today the 30th anniversary edition of "janet." for July 7, for example.

So let's see.

And that’s how the Madonna re-releases are going to go.

The album with a bonus cd with 7 bonus tracks of already released remixes lol

10 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

"Madonna 40":

CD 1:

Original 8-track album.

CD 2:

01. Ain't No Big Deal -> a treat!

02. Everybody (Original Version)

03. Everybody (Instrumental)

04. Burning Up (12'' Version)

05. Holiday (7'' Version)

06. Borderline (New Mix)

07. Lucky Star (New Mix)

And we will DEAL.

57 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Madonna 40":

CD 1:

Original 8-track album.

CD 2:

01. Ain't No Big Deal -> a treat!

02. Everybody (Original Version)

03. Everybody (Instrumental)

04. Burning Up (12'' Version)

05. Holiday (7'' Version)

06. Borderline (New Mix)

07. Lucky Star (New Mix)

And we will DEAL.

I'm melting down as we speak 🫠

14 hours ago, Prayer said:

Not necessary. Kylie has announced and release pre-orders today for September but that's a long gap anyway, it's not the usual thing. A 2-3 months in advance announcement is quite standard.

Janet Jackson has announced today the 30th anniversary edition of "janet." for July 7, for example.

So let's see.

Well I hope you’re right. It just seems strange that we’re less than 2 months away from opening night of the tour and there’s no news of anything in the pipeline. It would be a really strange move not to capitalise on it, maybe they’re gonna announce everything all at once, I just wish everything wasn’t so random, there never seems to be any clear strategy when I comes to M. She’s clearly been working on something music related, only time will tell, but it’s getting a bit tedious. 

Just remembered Warner Brasil posted this, so the announcement of 'Madonna 40' can't be that far off

Untitled-6-02.png.2babfade28d2eaf7ef3ee22d1b48f227.png

What’s crazy to me is her general slow down in output.  Like. She used to knock and album out every couple of years when the song writing and recording process was much more expensive and much more time consuming and everyone had to be in one place. Now things can be done remotely, uploaded quickly, edited and worked on by a bunch of different people in different locations and her output has been three albums in fifteen years. 
It’s no wonder to me her commercial appeal has waned some. I’m sure she’s fine with that and she’s not in her twenties anymore but its a curiosity to me. 

3 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Well I hope you’re right. It just seems strange that we’re less than 2 months away from opening night of the tour and there’s no news of anything in the pipeline. It would be a really strange move not to capitalise on it, maybe they’re gonna announce everything all at once, I just wish everything wasn’t so random, there never seems to be any clear strategy when I comes to M. She’s clearly been working on something music related, only time will tell, but it’s getting a bit tedious. 

Just remembered Warner Brasil posted this, so the announcement of 'Madonna 40' can't be that far off

Untitled-6-02.png.2babfade28d2eaf7ef3ee22d1b48f227.png

There’s definitely a strategy. The fact that it’s not announced publicly it doesn’t mean there isn’t one. 

50 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

The woman is 65. She has a big family and a 25yo gorgeous lover(s). She’s done way more than most artists consistently for years and now it’s time to reap the benefits and enjoy her life. 
Honestly I’m surprised we’re getting all the remixes and stuff and that she’s willing to do this huge demanding tour at this point in her life. 
She’s still out there and still creating. We should be grateful she didn’t retire altogether 

Yes I agree but I think you’re missing my wider point. 

1 hour ago, Drowned World said:

I love I'm So Stupid

Wish she'd go down that rocky pop road again and get in touch with her more vulnerable side, just like on Like a Prayer album and Joan of Arc on Rebel Heart

I love it too. I wish it made it to the reinvention set list. It’s a masterpiece of autobiographical pop/rock.

On 5/19/2023 at 8:50 AM, BuggedOut said:

Most likely not. If the re-releases were going to be that way, then we would already have TB and LAP 40 because the tracklists wouldn’t be different from the ones already released. 😂

I‘m guessing that we will get a few previously released but rare mixes like the UK Everybody mixes. I could also see her release the rock demo of Burning Up and Ain't No Big Deal.

On 5/19/2023 at 11:43 PM, thegoldencalf said:

The woman is 65. She has a big family and a 25yo gorgeous lover(s). She’s done way more than most artists consistently for years and now it’s time to reap the benefits and enjoy her life. 
Honestly I’m surprised we’re getting all the remixes and stuff and that she’s willing to do this huge demanding tour at this point in her life. 
She’s still out there and still creating. We should be grateful she didn’t retire altogether 

What makes you so sure that trainer is her lover?

That's what she wants you (and her last boyfriend who left her) to think but it's unlikely to be the case.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Most likely not. If the re-releases were going to be that way, then we would already have TB and LAP 40 because the tracklists wouldn’t be different from the ones already released. 😂

I‘m guessing that we will get a few previously released but rare mixes like the UK Everybody mixes. I could also see her release the rock demo of Burning Up and Ain't No Big Deal.

Do you have the full vocal remix of the Micronauts Hollywood?I saw it on a YouTube channel but i want it on HQ.I cam specificy the video if needed and link it

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

I know Wikipedia is a terrible source but I just wanna see dates from the first album.

Madonna (album) - July 27, 1983

Holiday - September 7, 1983

Lucky Star - September 9, 1983 (was this really released two days later)

I had no idea that the album came out before these singles. Is this true?! 

Lucky Star was supposed to be the third single, but Holiday was gaining traction on radio and dance charts in the U.S.  Meanwhile, the UK went ahead with Lucky Star as the third release. In the U.S.,  Madonna was gaining more popularity with Holiday and Borderline by '84.  Lucky Star was then released in the U.S. as the fifth single in the summer of 84. It wasn't really until the release of Like a Virgin, she really started gaining traction with her Debut album tracks in the rest of the world. 

On 5/19/2023 at 4:11 AM, Bjonkers said:

Oh lordy, I'm growing so old waiting for these re-issues. Galaxies have imploded quicker.

Just give me the damn Causing A Commotion single mixes on streaming and I'll be on my way. 

We should have gotten these mixes years ago!,but since both these songs don't belong to any studio album,Emily will probably forget them and 20 years later put a 96 kbps YouTube rip

No but really I heard a audio from YouTube of the house remix of love profusion in a bad quality from 13 years ago and it sounded EXACTLY like the quality in the edit in finally enough love

Emily care to explain?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW