Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

A friend said she’s rumoured to have a soundtrack song on The Idol too. Probably the Max song. 

5 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

It's the song  Popular and it's  by Mike Dean 

Yeah, I believe the Max Martin collab is something entirely different.  I'm just glad to see that she's being sprinkled around here and there with some pop culture moments such as this IDOL show.  It certainly helps The Weeknd is tied to this.  Then there is the Sam Smith collab.  So much is happening all at once.

12 hours ago, MPowered said:

Did anybody ask for any of these random features? 💀

I miss the times where she barely collaborated with anyone on anything.

We all miss the times when she could release a fart and hit top 10 but sadly that's not the reality anymore so features are the way to go, for better or worse. :)

Yea I would probably mind if she was the only doing it but the whole industry is based on streaming growth like never before and that means collabs. She's far from the worst out there. Hip Hop is the worst offender but Dance music with features and even the big hitters are non stop collabs.

Taylor is the biggest there is right now and her collars are non stop.

Ice Spice, Lana Del Rey, Haim, Bon Iver, Ed Sheeran, Panic At The DIsco, The Chicks, Bleachers,Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol, Phoebe Bridgers, Chris Stapleton, Joy Williams, John Paul White, Maren Morris, Colbie Caillat, Kieth Urban, The National, 

This is just since 2019!! Not to mention her live collabs or hook ups in videos with people like Katy Perry. 

11 minutes ago, MadonnaDave said:

Popular sounds better than Vulgar to me. I could do without the contributions from Playboi Carti. Popular would sound much better to me with more Madonna instead. But the guest rapper has been seen as essential for chasing the youth market since forever, so 🤷‍♂️ .  

Interesting thing is, I've been watching a lot of reaction videos to this song, and most are baffled at his part and are praising how well both Madonna and TheWeeknd sound.  I think what's happened here intitially is that fans of Carti and his sort of music was looking for some sort of big moment from him since he hasn't released anything the last couple of years.  Many of the reactions have suggested, the song would have been just as good without him on the track. 

14 minutes ago, MadonnaDave said:

Popular sounds better than Vulgar to me. I could do without the contributions from Playboi Carti. Popular would sound much better to me with more Madonna instead. But the guest rapper has been seen as essential for chasing the youth market since forever, so 🤷‍♂️ .  

Aww, I think the opposite.

Popular sounds like an Abel song with Madonna as a guest.

Vulgar sounds pure Madonna and I love it so much.

I think Metro Boomin and Mike Dean produced a nice sound for Popular, but I don’t like that weird way Madonna sounds on the track. She sings that way on a lot of Madame X songs.

Vulgar is fun, playful Madonna and actually sounds like a Madonna song.

I am glad she is giving people more than one song to pick from and enjoy.

I don’t dislike Popular, it’s just, there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Drowned Boy said:

bringing back this topic, y'all think there is any possibility of having songs like broken, super pop, Fighting Spirit, the MDNA – Nightlife edition along with the I'm going to tell you a secret back one day on streaming?

Great question and all amazing music. I think Tidal streams the MDNA nightlife edition. 

21 minutes ago, Drowned Boy said:

bringing back this topic, y'all think there is any possibility of having songs like broken, super pop, Fighting Spirit, the MDNA – Nightlife edition along with the I'm going to tell you a secret back one day on streaming?

"Gambler" ended up on streaming, so anything is possible now.

@Honey Little"Let Down Your Guard" is not on streaming. "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" was removed some years ago and no one knows why. Only reason I can think about is that album, being her first live album ever in 2006, was some kind of one-off deal with Warner, apart from her regular deal, and it expired with time and they had to remove it. But that would be weird.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

"Gambler" ended up on streaming, so anything is possible now.

@Honey Little"Let Down Your Guard" is not on streaming. "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" was removed some years ago and no one knows why. Only reason I can think about is that album, being her first live album, was some kind of one-off deal with Warner, apart from her regular deal, and it expired with time and they had to remove it. But that would be weird.

Even the movie was removed from streaming I think.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW