Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

22 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Me invistigating all the users that posted fatphobic tweets to see if any of them is the real Madonna burner account

ArcticFantasticDogwoodtwigborer-size_res

I am convinced that Madonna has a burner account here.

Mom, if you're watching this, please tell Warner/Rhino to get the negatives for the LAP video because unfortunately, Mary Lambert doesn't have them with her. Just talked to her on Twitter and that's what she said. She isn't a fan of the upscales too. :(

15 hours ago, Prayer said:

There's literally nothing out about the first re-issue except people saying it makes sense it'll be "Madonna", since it's the 40th anniversary.

So it must be the digital singles? Usually we find out they're being released some days in advance and of course once is already out in NZ we have the tracklist and previews... cause it's out! What's confidential about it??

Exactly. That twitter post makes zero sense.

14 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Let’s not act like Madonna shares on her own social media this digital uploads, I believe she did it twice. She didn’t even mention the Ray Of Light single or Has To Be. So it sounds quite stupid this “request”. It’s a digital single of a single released 40 years ago with NOTHING new. Hardly a groundbreaking release. 

This. “She” barely announces anything, if anything, she posts about it like a week after the fact.

3 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Physical Attraction is giving me Candy Shop vibes.  I want PA on this tour now with Candy Shop mixed in.  Hate me but that is what I want now.  Haha

It's a physical attraction...

A chemical reaction...

Oooh, yeah, a physical attraction...

Sweet satisfaction... yeah!

SAY WHICH FLAVOR YOU LIKE, CAN I HAVE IT FOR YOU

6 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I am so in love with the Burning Up/Physical Attraction release and neither were ever on my favorites list.  When the magic of Madonna hits you, it just does.  This lady!   40 years of inspiration.  

Me too. Burning Up 7 '' was the first song I heard from her. Luckily, I recorded the song from the radio and played it without pause. (I didn't know her name).  I rediscovered the song four years later in "the first album".

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW