Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 2/4/2022 at 6:20 AM, Alpha said:

I don't think anyone outside the hardcore fans remember Bad Girl. Doomed to be the one to break her top 20 streak and never performed on any of her tours. I wonder what the reception would've been as single #2 as originally intended. 

It would have sunk like a stone. It's a great song but not a good single choice at all. I would assume it was only released because she wanted to do the video.

23 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It would have sunk like a stone. It's a great song but not a good single choice at all. I would assume it was only released because she wanted to do the video.

And gave us cinema in just 6 minutes. It deserves the 4K upscale.

Emily better not fuck it up.

8 minutes ago, Andreo said:

So, can we expect the Frozen EP to drop around the single anniversary date at the end of February? There might be a good chance, I hope 

I'd say so, yes. Even this Friday, maybe.

The Sickick remix is doing GREAT on streaming. Above 21 million streams now on Spotify and her monthly listeners number is close to 18 M for the first time. Makes sense that they milk it with more remixes and so.

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

GMAYL … upgrade. Just what no one asked for. Upgrade and edit Keep It Together from Truth Or Dare and make it the official video please mutha 

Be quiet! I love this video and pretend im her whenever i open my door to walk my dog!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Give Me All Your Luvin' HD Video Released
  • Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW