Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

If Bobby is digging out his 90s master videos, this bodes well for an Erotica release in October with proper video remasters. As far as I can remember, aside from directing Deeper & Deeper, he was involved in a lot of her 90s work from a production/editing point of view which would explain the list.

3 hours ago, Where's The Party? said:

A member of ATRL said a "Who's That Girl?" dance mix vinyl is coming on April 23.

(He/she/they are yet to provide proof of this though! Probably BS as April 23 is a Saturday.)

It does seem to be real!

image.thumb.png.bc0c3d022c50c6d587a1613c7947d537.png

Might be 5 tracks like True Blue and La Isla ?

7 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

It does seem to be real!

Well whatever it is, it wasn't released in the past, at least not with that name... interesting! Let's see, at least the Extended of "Girl", the original and "White Heat" were the regular tracks on the official "Who's That Girl" single release.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

If Bobby is digging out his 90s master videos, this bodes well for an Erotica release in October with proper video remasters. As far as I can remember, aside from directing Deeper & Deeper, he was involved in a lot of her 90s work from a production/editing point of view which would explain the list.

Erotica's video master for the HD upscale is most likely from that warehouse. That explains the reason why it looks cleaner than the versions previously available (including the horrid Celebration DVD version).

4 hours ago, luckystar908 said:

It does seem to be real!

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

Well whatever it is, it wasn't released in the past, at least not with that name... interesting! Let's see, at least the Extended of "Girl", the original and "White Heat" were the regular tracks on the official "Who's That Girl" single release.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Let's hope for a colored vinyl!!!.

RSD Spain already has their list posted. The entry for this is:

Abril

MADONNA

WHO’S THAT GIRL / CAUSING A COMMOTION

12″

Rhino

Red Vinyl

On red vinyl , hopefully the real thing won't look as cheap (the Hrb Ritts picture is so grainy)

DESCRIPTION

Maxi EP pour fêter les 35 ans de la BOF du Film “Who’s That Girl”.

Face A
1. Who’s That Girl (Extended Version)
2. Causing a Commotion (Movie House Mix)

Face B
1. Causing a Commotion (Silver Screen Mix)
2. Who’s That Girl (Dub)
3. Causing a Commotion (Dub)

https://www.disquaireday.fr/produit/madonna-whos-that-girl-causing-a-commotion-35th-anniversary/

0603497841929_Madonna_WhosThatGirl_Super_Club_Mix_Cover-scaled.jpg

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

On red vinyl , hopefully the real thing won't look as cheap (the Hrb Ritts picture is so grainy)

DESCRIPTION

Maxi EP pour fêter les 35 ans de la BOF du Film “Who’s That Girl”.

Face A
1. Who’s That Girl (Extended Version)
2. Causing a Commotion (Movie House Mix)

Face B
1. Causing a Commotion (Silver Screen Mix)
2. Who’s That Girl (Dub)
3. Causing a Commotion (Dub)

https://www.disquaireday.fr/produit/madonna-whos-that-girl-causing-a-commotion-35th-anniversary/

0603497841929_Madonna_WhosThatGirl_Super_Club_Mix_Cover-scaled.jpg

Love the artwork used but I could care less for a vinyl and I don’t get why people get excited over a format that died years ago - I’m starting to think we will never get a Warner box set this year now - it’s just lazy pointless releases now ??

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

Love the artwork used but I could care less for a vinyl and I don’t get why people get excited over a format that died years ago - I’m starting to think we will never get a Warner box set this year now - it’s just lazy pointless releases now ??

Well vinyl has made a comeback so its not really a dead format anymore and as for the appeal, its because people like collecting. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW