Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Like A Prayer in March would be so good. 
I think they’ll be at least seven unreleased tracks

First Theres A Kiss

Possessive Love

Just A Dream 

Love Attack

Angels With Dirty Faces 

and I think there’ll be a couple of ideas that her and Prince worked on as a curio. 

It’s entirely possible that they’ll revolve this Special Edition around her Blond Ambition Tour as it’s really the same era which could mean they include some I’m Breathless and Immaculate Collection Demos. 

Madonnas career always makes more sense as eras anyway and would certainly work for most of her albums up to 2000 there were always the odd soundtrack songs or collections with a few additional songs. 

I also don’t think she would mind this. Specifically the way Bowies stuff was gathered into eras. It kind of makes sense. 

Premadonna with Madonna

Vision Quest and DSS with Like A Virgin

You Can Dance and WTG with True Blue

JML , RM, TUTBMP and I’ll Remember with Erotica

Freedom & the STR singles with Bedtime Stories + the abandoned Shep versions

Evita will remain isolated I think because it’s not her work directly. 

Ray Of Light - plus all the Pre orbit stuff the Rick Knowles stuff and the Ricky Martin duet. 

Music - Next Best Thing. Beautiful stranger. The Kylie demo

American Life - Hello Suckers stuff. Die Another day demos. CYSMM. The Britney duet. 

Confessions - Luc Beeson musical and the Rocky stuff she was working on with Lenny Kravitz

Hard Candy - all those superior Timbaland demos that were left off the record. I think having these in HQ finalised will be great actually. Plus the celebration tracks and unused demos. 

On 12/27/2021 at 11:02 AM, Pootz333 said:

I still can't believe "Take A Bow" didn't get any dance remixes at the time. I know its not the easiest vocal to transform into a dance track but that hasn't stopped producers with other slow M tracks over the years. I could see Love 2 Infinity, Frankie Knuckles (shocked he was never asked to remix her), David Morales, Brothers in Rhythm, and Junior making some light classic house version at the time. The Thunderpuss version is just OK for me.

The same with Power Of Goodbye. A classic trance mix might have even eclipsed the original at the time.

Her remix catalog has always fascinated me.

Yes - other artists at the time, eg Mariah Carey would re-do the vocals for the remix, M could have done this for TAB however may not have bothered as it was a big hit in the USA and Secret was in the clubs and Bedtime Story remixes were likely ready 

On 12/28/2021 at 1:30 PM, steady75 said:

Like A Prayer in March would be so good. 
I think they’ll be at least seven unreleased tracks

First Theres A Kiss

Possessive Love

Just A Dream 

Love Attack

Angels With Dirty Faces 

and I think there’ll be a couple of ideas that her and Prince worked on as a curio. 

It’s entirely possible that they’ll revolve this Special Edition around her Blond Ambition Tour as it’s really the same era which could mean they include some I’m Breathless and Immaculate Collection Demos. 

Madonnas career always makes more sense as eras anyway and would certainly work for most of her albums up to 2000 there were always the odd soundtrack songs or collections with a few additional songs. 

I also don’t think she would mind this. Specifically the way Bowies stuff was gathered into eras. It kind of makes sense. 

Premadonna with Madonna

Vision Quest and DSS with Like A Virgin

You Can Dance and WTG with True Blue

JML , RM, TUTBMP and I’ll Remember with Erotica

Freedom & the STR singles with Bedtime Stories + the abandoned Shep versions

Evita will remain isolated I think because it’s not her work directly. 

Ray Of Light - plus all the Pre orbit stuff the Rick Knowles stuff and the Ricky Martin duet. 

Music - Next Best Thing. Beautiful stranger. The Kylie demo

American Life - Hello Suckers stuff. Die Another day demos. CYSMM. The Britney duet. 

Confessions - Luc Beeson musical and the Rocky stuff she was working on with Lenny Kravitz

Hard Candy - all those superior Timbaland demos that were left off the record. I think having these in HQ finalised will be great actually. Plus the celebration tracks and unused demos. 

I see the appeal for this type of gathering up of songs into eras, but given what we've seen done with Prince's catalog - there's no real reason for WB/Madonna to do this. It makes more sense from a commercial perspective to milk each of her potential releases for what they are worth. 

Collections or albums that aren't in big demand like Remixed & Revisited or GHV2 Remixed can all be limited edition RSD-type releases. If they mop up the non-album singles etc onto bigger collections, they'd be missing the boat on a lot. 

Even Fleetwood Mac have done definitive editions of albums and still broke out live versions of the album or additional "newly discovered" demos .. the potential is endless. 

I wonder if Madonna quoting the end of Keep It Together Blond Ambition tour version this month is anything to do with it's upcoming release anniversary this month? Be nice to have the Single remixes on streaming and a HQ full version of the Truth Or Dare performance without the cutaway to black and white edits. 

16 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I wonder if Madonna quoting the end of Keep It Together Blond Ambition tour version this month is anything to do with it's upcoming release anniversary this month? Be nice to have the Single remixes on streaming and a HQ full version of the Truth Or Dare performance without the cutaway to black and white edits. 

She’s possibly rewatching rereading things from the past for inspo for the biopic

21 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The Frozen remix is now her most streamed song at the moment, surpassing Hung Up. Also, she has +17.3 million monthly listeners, if i'm correct, the most she ever had? I'm not really sure lol. 

image.png.d2e18df4b242c4a563643a1783f062a8.png

To all the doubters about officially releasing this remix, there you go.

I think it's her highest monthly listeners figure so far, yes. She was around 16.9-17.0 million before.

10 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

The Frozen remix is now her most streamed song at the moment, surpassing Hung Up. Also, she has +17.3 million monthly listeners, if i'm correct, the most she ever had? I'm not really sure lol. 

image.png.d2e18df4b242c4a563643a1783f062a8.png

Isn’t it just her “most popular” song on Spotify?

I mean, how can 8million+ be more than 216million+?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW