Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

22 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

That's what annoys me, it should merged into the original version with sales combined. I mean, it's basically a remix.

That makes no sense. With that logic, every remix should be counted as the original. It wouldn't give an accurate view on what people actually listen to. 

And for what? To inflate her numbers? Whilst every other artist's numbers inflate as well? Yuck. Give me transparency any day.

9 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

That makes no sense. With that logic, every remix should be counted as the original. It wouldn't give an accurate view on what people actually listen to. 

And for what? To inflate her numbers? Whilst every other artist's numbers inflate as well? Yuck. Give me transparency any day.

Duh! It's just a remix. That's what happened in the UK chart with Levitating. Madonna and Missy Elliott's remix was added to the original version as did DaBaby Remix, it's how artists inflate their sales. Ed Sheeran released multiple versions of his song Perfect.

7 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Duh! It's just a remix. That's what happened in the UK chart with Levitating. Madonna and Missy Elliott's remix was added to the original version as did DaBaby Remix, it's how artists inflate their sales. Ed Sheeran released multiple versions of his song Perfect.

We're discussing Spotify streaming numbers, not charts. Duh.

Ed Sheran's Perfect streaming numbers are as follows:

Perfect - 1,942,908,448

Perfect feat. Beyonce - 641,013,139

Perfect feat. Andrea Bocelli - 133,615,900

Perfect feat. The Piano Guys - 34,946,394

Hence, they are not combined.

Dua's versions of Levitating also have distinct streaming numbers and are not combined.

Duh.

7 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

We're discussing Spotify streaming numbers, not charts. Duh.

Ed Sheran's Perfect streaming numbers are as follows:

Perfect - 1,942,908,448

Perfect feat. Beyonce - 641,013,139

Perfect feat. Andrea Bocelli - 133,615,900

Perfect feat. The Piano Guys - 34,946,394

Hence, they are not combined.

Dua's versions of Levitating also have distinct streaming numbers and are not combined.

Duh.

The poster asked if the sales of Frozen would be combined, and I replied, hoping the sales would be amalgamated with the original sales, I'm well aware of Spotify, as I stream Madonna every day.

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Someone probably lied to him several times.

The remix he made was NOT something that I would particularly  play for myself, it was an "Old Maiden" type of remix,  and he said that that remix was meant to be made by a talented remixer so if that's the case he should have left those stems on the rack because he was UN-qualified to remix that track.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:33 PM, Prayer said:

To all the doubters about officially releasing this remix, there you go.

I think it's her highest monthly listeners figure so far, yes. She was around 16.9-17.0 million before.

Just shows how little taste music buyers have these days that’s all - the fact this song charts higher than real good songs such as like a prayer , vogue , drowned world etc ?

15 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Just shows how little taste music buyers have these days that’s all - the fact this song charts higher than real good songs such as like a prayer , vogue , drowned world etc ?

It's new that's all. If you count the sales to streaming equivalent of all her singles prior to 2010 she'd be off the charts. 

31 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The remix he made was NOT something that I would particularly  play for myself, it was an "Old Maiden" type of remix,  and he said that that remix was meant to be made by a talented remixer so if that's the case he should have left those stems on the rack because he was UN-qualified to remix that track.

I just listened to his remix.

If I can recall right, he said in a tweet that he didn't like the Sickick remix because it apparently ruined the actual song. Then he proceeded to borrow a few elements of the Sickick remix to his remix.

His remix is basically a watered-down version of the Stereo MC remix. I'd prefer, aside from the remixes released with the single, the Madame X Tour remix and Sickick's full version of the remix.

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

I'm dead :rip:

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Oh puh-lease, you love his remix and currently in a black wig trying to vibe to it. ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW