Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Totally agree - who ever signed this off needs to be spoken to! 
Again another fuck up with M’s legendary catalogue - how many more times do we have to suffer with the butchery - furthermore the originals are no longer available so this is all we’re going to be left with in years to come 

I find it unfathomable !!!

8 hours ago, webo1958 said:

Just found this far superior version on YouTube

Much better upscale 

I just checked and compared the close-ups at 1:03 and 1:25 in both versions, and they basically look the same with only different color tones. How the one in Madonna's channel is considered badly upscaled that makes her look like a painting but this version is a good one? I just don't get it. Both versions in the parts i mentioned had same details, were blurry a bit etc. Do y'all want to see every skin pore to say something positive?

jaR9mTY.jpg

14 hours ago, webo1958 said:

Totally agree - who ever signed this off needs to be spoken to! 
Again another fuck up with M’s legendary catalogue - how many more times do we have to suffer with the butchery - furthermore the originals are no longer available so this is all we’re going to be left with in years to come 

I find it unfathomable !!!

Well, we still have the DVDs.

No one is zooming anything, you can clearly see how badly the AI destroyed some frames. It's not moaning about everything, it's just they didn't do a good work with this one. They've done better jobes before (Frozen, Bedtime Story, Erotica for example) so we're hoping they go in that same direction with the rest. :Madonna038:

3 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

No one is zooming anything, you can clearly see how badly the AI destroyed some frames. It's not moaning about everything, it's just they didn't do a good work with this one. They've done better jobes before (Frozen, Bedtime Story, Erotica for example) so we're hoping they go in that same direction with the rest. :Madonna038:

She literally looks like a cartoon with the veil at one point. :dead:

On 1/21/2022 at 8:05 PM, Roy said:

Update: we have electricity but no damn internet. I have the EY/D&D comparison ready. I just need to wait a couple of days for our internet to get back to make the Take a Bow comparison. I am using pocket WiFi at the moment.

That said, EMILY FINALLY KNOWS 4K. I have to say, I've seen worse remasters (cough cough SECRET) and this isn't one. The dirt and walls may look weird but for the most part, it looks okay. The TV screen parts are affected by the AI upscale.

A decent upscale but not disappointed.

I can't wait for your takes! I learn so much!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW