Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

12 minutes ago, Roy said:

We cracked the code, motherfuckers. Emily is Johann.

Well, let me communicate with him on IG. Thanks for the info. :D

31 minutes ago, Roy said:

We cracked the code, motherfuckers. Emily is Johann.

Well, let me communicate with him on IG. Thanks for the info. :D

He's nice guy but useless.. We trying to  fix her YouTube channel in other forum since 2017!! he refuse to do what we want!! We send him the list of videos missing and 
 better masters and he always fucked-up!! he did  a lot of progress tho
 (he didn't know how to change thumbnails at first for example) he didn't know how to create a playlist or fix the audio, it took him ONE year to fix the name of her channel,because the "M" wasn't in capital letter before (he said it was impossible to fix), he deleted several videos in 2018 because he uploaded in the wrong aspect ratios.. ?

3 minutes ago, andirabo said:

He's nice guy but useless.. We trying to  fix her YouTube channel in other forum since 2017!! he refuse to do what we want!! We send him the list of videos missing and 
 better masters and he always fucked-up!! he did  a lot of progress tho
 (he didn't know how to change thumbnails at first for example) he didn't know how to create a playlist or fix the audio, it took him ONE year to fix the name of her channel,because the "M" wasn't in capital letter before (he said it was impossible to fix), he deleted several videos in 2018 because he uploaded in the wrong aspect ratios.. ?

That's why we need to help him out. Hopefully, he reaches out to me as soon as possible and I will let y'all know what's going on.

12 hours ago, Roy said:

I am still motherfucking bitter about Bad Girl being snobbed for a 4K video upgrade or a single release for years in a row.

they probably know that if we see the upscale we gonna get mad so they just ignore the big singles/videos and focus at her weakest ones, who will care if DCFMA or WTG videos get a mediocre upscale? no one. if they messed up with LAP tho, they know we gonna get them :Madonna006:

22 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

they probably know that if we see the upscale we gonna get mad so they just ignore the big singles/videos and focus at her weakest ones, who will care if DCFMA or WTG videos get a mediocre upscale? no one. if they messed up with LAP tho, they know we gonna get them :Madonna006:

Yes but even the promo videos, we have to be particular with quality because a new generation of Madonna fans will emerge to dive into her discography so we have to present all her videos in clear definition, like Frozen - Hung Up - Erotica - Justify My Love clear definition.

Take a Bow needs a redo. I know Johann/Emily is here.

5 hours ago, moloko said:

Her Webmaster is Johann Delebarre Marion

His IG. https://instagram.com/jdelebarre

He's the one who's giving us fake and crappy remasters.?

Screenshot_2022-02-19-13-55-57-020_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The digital singles and hd video treatments come from Warner. The updates to her site, anniversary Facebook/Twitter posts come from Johann

21 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The digital singles and hd video treatments come from Warner. The updates to her site, anniversary Facebook/Twitter posts come from Johann

as long as i remember someone from madonnanation forum contacted with him many times and suggested things to do with her YouTube channel. He's also responsible for her YT channel

58 minutes ago, moloko said:

as long as i remember someone from madonnanation forum contacted with him many times and suggested things to do with her YouTube channel. He's also responsible for her YT channel

Well that forum was desperate for changes since her “image and legacy was going down the drain” they emailed however they could…

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

I’ve never heard this Miami remix everyone raves about so I’m super excited!

BITCH, I was in the same situation a few months ago, I really thought it was going to be a basic club beat over a musical classic and I thought "ew, it's gonna suck for sure" and then... BAM! What an absolute banger! I'm still shocked after like 5 months and more since I discovered it. I still thanks Godonna daily for the Miami Mix to exist. CHECK IT OUT, IT'S A HOE ANTHEM! 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW