Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, Kristian_Kasell said:

I'm going to do a little hated
but this whole campaign of releasing digital singles seems like a horror to me, obviously except for the versions we had on vinyl

The rest seems more of the same...
i don't pretend 'Take A Bow' with remixes of 'Hot since 82' 'Sasha' 'Sven Vath' 'Mark Knight', totally NEW
I settle for 'old' remixes but at least 1 new DJ

So difficult? or at least with a discarded or non-commissioned Remix

this is so sad, we keep settling for NEW COLOR VINYL, sad so sad

Why can’t people just be happy for what’s being offered? 
This is about her already existing catalogue being made available on streaming. 
And it’s great this stuff is getting properly released after many years of being neglected. 

9 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Why can’t people just be happy for what’s being offered? 
This is about her already existing catalogue being made available on streaming. 
And it’s great this stuff is getting properly released after many years of being neglected. 

because it's more of the same
my love:Madonna004:

I'm still beyond happy when we get these mixes online, especially when there's promo mixes and stuff that's been on two or three different discs. It's made me reconsider purchasing a lot of the singles, since they're now so easily accessed and also backed up on my hard drive. It just makes it a lot more perfectly organized, one meta-release per single. There's been omissions in the early days, but still, I'm very happy. Now, could they do this once per month? Absolutely, but there's not too many left, once you think about it. I'd also be cool with leaving them off the deluxe editions, there's probably a lot of demos and alternate takes which would be more valuable to take up space than 10 mixes of "...Argentina". There might even be a "Super Deluxe" kind of deal for each album, with the singles included, small vinyl replicas and everything.

Im thinking they're saving alot of them for the re-issue campaign.

There's still all the American Life, Ray of Light, Music era stuff. Some from Erotica.

Alot of promo mixes from those albums so it'll be interesting to see what they, um....whip out.

Really hoping for all the Fever promo mixes....THAT is the single I am waiting for the most.

Wouldnt be surprised if the re-issue campaign starts with Ray of Light...but instinctively, my money is on Erotica.

I think the fact that True Blue and Like A Prayers most popular mixes have been included on the digital special editions and the two first big remix sets from her have been released already makes me optimistic that the upcoming deluxe versions will not be padded with remixes. They 2001 editions did this for the most part already so demos here we come please. 

8 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

As it wasn’t an official release it’s doubtful- we have all the remixes in lossless anyway 

It was 100% official, as a promo. And it even reached #1 in the US dance chart. 
I think there’s a good chance for them to release the promo only singles and advertise them as “First time commercially available”

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW