Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1999 is my all time fav year, in my life and as a Madonna fan, i don't know, there was something in the air that year... American pie then Beautiful Stranger, two wonderful tracks, beautiful melodies and sweet armonies, Madonna's voice like sweet sugar, and two videos where she's effortlessly gorgeous, with both songs and videos on heavy rotations on radios and tv... oh if i could go back in time in my life i would go in 1999 for sure....

On 3/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, Frank said:

I hope the American Pie HD or 4K video comes #soon tho... Let's see what they do with this one, let's hope they don't fuck it up... She'd be stunning with the close-ups on full HD if it's properly done...

I hope it's not in 4k, unless it's remastered properly. Look at the mess they made of Take A Bow.

On 3/30/2022 at 5:49 AM, TonyMontana said:

1999 is my all time fav year, in my life and as a Madonna fan, i don't know, there was something in the air that year... American pie then Beautiful Stranger, two wonderful tracks, beautiful melodies and sweet armonies, Madonna's voice like sweet sugar, and two videos where she's effortlessly gorgeous, with both songs and videos on heavy rotations on radios and tv... oh if i could go back in time in my life i would go in 1999 for sure....

Yes, same! It was such a great time - lots of new music that was amazing - and then we went into the Music ERA and that was mind blowing!

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

Who’s That Girl Super club mix on streaming Friday or do you think they’ll wait a couple of weeks til the vinyl is sold? 

Either way what I actually want is the silver screen edit of CAC

I'd say next week or in two weeks if this is coming to streaming too. I hope so.

On 4/24/2022 at 3:25 AM, Andreo said:

More like American Die at this point :cryin:

Speaking of...Die Another Day needs a release! It was such a moment and had such an amazing bad ass video. In American Pie she looks like a hillbilly which i guess was the point but i dont think we need that in 4k.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Speaking of...Die Another Day needs a release! It was such a moment and had such an amazing bad ass video. In American Pie she looks like a hillbilly which i guess was the point but i dont think we need that in 4k.

Imagine Die Another Day in 4K... SOURCED FROM A FUCKING VCD.

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think the video Die Another Day is…..

a bit shit. How many glass cabinets can a middles aged woman smash tbh.

It’s drab as fuck and the song is low key a bit of a dirge too. 

I said what I said etc

#didyougetthelikes?#didyougettheengagement?etc

18 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Also can we abbreviate American Pie to “The Pie” cause it makes me lol 

eg.

I love Madobbins vocals on The Pie.

She looks like she’s having megalolz in the video for The Pie 

Bye Bye The Pie etc 

Have you gotten a hold of Mambo's perc jar? 

I love DAD. It has one of the worst Thunderpuss mixes ever though. Still not over it 20 years later. I swear the FelixDa Housecat remixes (which are great, especially the dub) are a tribute to this. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW