Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

Speaking of...Die Another Day needs a release! It was such a moment and had such an amazing bad ass video. In American Pie she looks like a hillbilly which i guess was the point but i dont think we need that in 4k.

Find a stadium and have all of the seats.  Madonna is breathtaking in the American Pie video.  

12 hours ago, Roy said:

American Pie is a good video. Not much going on but it's beautiful...

...until Emily pulls out the VCD master and upscale it in 4K.

I think the message is good like it's showing minorities and people who arent typically shown in media as being very american. I just think she looks like a mess in the video and looks sloppy.

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

I think the message is good like it's showing minorities and people who arent typically shown in media as being very american. I just think she looks like a mess in the video and looks sloppy.

It's that early 2000's plumber butt/low rise jeans thing that makes it sloppy or unappealing for some. Mousy brown Kylie hair .. not the best look, but was ok.

1 hour ago, captainjay said:

It's that early 2000's plumber butt/low rise jeans thing that makes it sloppy or unappealing for some. Mousy brown Kylie hair .. not the best look, but was ok.

For me its the ugly jeans the fugly cornflower blue top with no bra that stupid tiara and like you say that mousy hair...tbh i think the whole late 99/early 00s were her some of her most boring looks aside from the Music era

At the time it was refreshing that she seemed to be more carefree with her looks after a decade of very controlled glamour and high fashion. It's partly what made her so likeable to the masses and the media again. These things swing in roundabouts. I'm quite fond of her 99-00 hairstyle.

9 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

At the time it was refreshing that she seemed to be more carefree with her looks after a decade of very controlled glamour and high fashion. It's partly what made her so likeable to the masses and the media again. These things swing in roundabouts. I'm quite fond of her 99-00 hairstyle.

This. Her look and style in the "American Pie" video were LOVED everywhere, just saying.

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Am I the only one here wondering why they don’t release the Who’s That Girl EP on digital?

It can still happen but it's only been two weeks since Record Store Day and "Finally Enough Love" was going to be announced this week, so maybe in another couple of weeks? Let's see.

I'm sure we're gonna have more pre-order tracks from "Finally Enough Love" before the release date, too.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

It can still happen but it's only been two weeks since Record Store Day and "Finally Enough Love" was going to be announced this week, so maybe in another couple of weeks? Let's see.

I'm sure we're gonna have more pre-order tracks from "Finally Enough Love" before the release date, too.

I hope so. The remastering sounds great and it would be the rarest release next to the Bedtime Story EP

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW