Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Well, the correct copyright info has finally been updated on the "American Pie" release on Apple Music and Spotify:

https://music.apple.com/es/album/american-pie-single/1613839485

It was originally uploaded with copyright: TBD ("to be determined"?), a mistake.

Now upload the remastered video, Emily! It's time.

Well spotted! At least they have shown now that they are willing to correct mistakes as they happen. Bodes well for things getting tidied up across the board...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 12:58 AM, baymad4her said:

Damn, I thought the HD video had come out.

Finally enough love, my ass.

And LIB is nearing 600M views and still no HD 

Oh and let's recall poor ol'  Celebration MV :Madonna023:

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Why are her team so chaotic. I thought it would get more cohesive after the resign to Warner...and yet...no American Pie video in HQ, a change to scheduled upload, Then no upload at all. 

Mess

I don't think it's "her" team here, but Rhino. There's no excuse for the "American Pie" HD video, announced months ago (just don't say anything if you don't have a near coming date) but I'd love to know if the info about the new advanced track from "Finally Enough Love" was real or made up by fans.

Again, these are little things in the big picture, only hardcore fans like us notice them. I would love to have all Madonna, all the time, but she's not the only legacy artist on Warner, I guess the teams need to share time with all the other artists and projects too.

Plus we got a new official montage remix video for "Deeper" and nobody was expecting that.

17 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

How many months did it take for us to get the Justify My Love HD Video?

I think I remember that Youtube were iffy because it was the uncensored version with the nipple for 0.2 seconds

Yeah it was actually uploaded on time but got flagged and then they took forever to re-upload it

25 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

How many months did it take for us to get the Justify My Love HD Video?

I think I remember that Youtube were iffy because it was the uncensored version with the nipple for 0.2 seconds

Mmm I just remember there's ASS in the "American Pie" video... maybe is that the same case as "Justify My Love" with YouTube?

M's team have added the video for the Sasha Mix of Ray of Light to her playlist of remastered videos, so it's now available in 1080p.

They've also put a remix video for the iconic David's Club Mix of Deeper and Deeper up, also in 1080p HD, but this is not in her playlist, nor does it have the HD logo on it, hence why I've not included it here.

Edited by Where's The Party? (see edit history)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW