Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

11 minutes ago, 88marcus said:

They uploaded American Pie in HD on the official YouTube channel. Some expert tell me if I'm wrong, some scenes in the music video look like a real HD and not an upscale but overall it looks like an upscale.

ABOUT DAMN TIME THIS DROPPED.

We went through like 3 months of no upscales. It looks good, not bad but it's decent.

26 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Looks like they only managed to find the Madonna sessions and had to upscale the rest! It's crazy how sometimes it looks like two different videos in splitscreen.

True! Madonna's scenes are OK but the other ones are weird. Maybe that's the reason why we've waited for so long, they were trying to fix it maybe? And then said "f**k it" hahaha. Anyway, better her OK and the other bits weird that not the other way around.

Also, released on July 4th... after years of abandonment, the fact that's someone behind the scenes actually cares about these little details melts my fan heart. (6 MONTHS WAITING THOUGH).

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

True! Madonna's scenes are OK but the other ones are weird. Maybe that's the reason why we've waited for so long, they were trying to fix it maybe? And then said "f**k it" hahaha. Anyway, better her OK and the other bits weird that not the other way around.

Also, released on July 4th... after years of abandonment, the fact that's someone behind the scenes actually cares about these little details melts my fan heart. (6 MONTHS WAITING THOUGH).

Actually, even in a few of the B-rolls, it seems like Emily is reconstructing them but cropping and presenting them differently.

Especially the cemetery scene and the cheerleading scene.

I thought that with the Finally Enough Love project we will not have more HD videos or singles uploaded till the promo will be finished. But that means that we will still have updates during the year. A little late after the single was on streaming services, but somehow I like to have these things drop by drop. Cool remaster, I can see her skin texture haha. 

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I thought that with the Finally Enough Love project we will not have more HD videos or singles uploaded till the promo will be finished. But that means that we will still have updates during the year. A little late after the single was on streaming services, but somehow I like to have these things drop by drop. Cool remaster, I can see her skin texture haha. 

All thanks to that HQ master and Emily updating her Topaz Labs. It looks really good. :D

14 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Waiting for Bad Girl to get the love it deserves. I remember dying to watch that when I was young. Oh, and also Human Nature -- like cmon.

SAME.

She has been snubbed so many times, it's freaking ridiculous. :Madonna023:

10 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Didn't we get the Ray of light remix videos? It's not much but someone must have spent lots of time on them...

Emily has a 3G blackberry with an AI app and works out of the broom cupboard at Rhino. Warner literally said you can not sit with us. Those remix videos are not her work. 

6 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Just watched it on my OLED TV, the Madonna scenes are ok, the other ones are horrible, way too bright and sharp and some scenes stretched. Another mess imo

But that's because for those scenes, it is presented like that in the HQ master, even in the cemetery scene wherein it's stretched out so Emily has no control over that.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW