Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

II also can’t see any reason why you won’t get the movie house edit of Causing A Commotion. 
Aren’t we into every remix available even from promo territory now since

Like A Prayer

Bedtime Story

Express Yourself

WIFLFAG

Frozen

Beautiful Stranger. 

It seems like a full course correction in 2021 after the 2020 announcements. 

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

I'm hoping they put something together to mop up all the missing mixes from the existing releases (Human Nature, Erotica, Rescue Me, Secret

I think it's more likely that they'll add them to upcoming releases (if they can be bothered at all). 

Human Nature and secret added to Take a Bow, Erotica added to Fever, Rescue me added to This used to be my playground. 

54 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I mean, it took them 15 years to even release them on digital. They're not gonna fix s**t on what's already been released (they can't add more tracks on already released singles and EPs, anyway, they would have to take them down and send a new release).

Not really. There's easy ways around it if they wanted to. For example, Dua Lipa added the tracks Fever and Levitating feat. De Baby to the original version of Future Nostalgia.

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

II also can’t see any reason why you won’t get the movie house edit of Causing A Commotion. 
Aren’t we into every remix available even from promo territory now since

Like A Prayer

Bedtime Story

Express Yourself

WIFLFAG

Frozen

Beautiful Stranger. 

It seems like a full course correction in 2021 after the 2020 announcements. 

Three mixes are not available from "Like A Prayer": Album Version with fade (Japan), 7'' Version with Fade (US CD-Promo), and 7'' Dance Remix (US CD-Promo). I don't care about the versions with fade, but the 7'' Dance Remix is amazing.

50 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Not really. There's easy ways around it if they wanted to. For example, Dua Lipa added the tracks Fever and Levitating feat. De Baby to the original version of Future Nostalgia.

No, they had to take down the original version of "Future Nostalgia" and release a new version with those two new tracks added, with the same original cover. But it is a different release. Of course for the user searching for "Future Nostalgia" on Spotify or Apple Music this is transparent, but it's not "behind the scenes". I know cause I bought the original 11-track version on iTunes and this version is not now on Apple Music - when you buy on iTunes you can check that if you go to the Music app and enter the album, if there's "More albums by" info etc, the release is on Apple Music too.

31 minutes ago, subversive said:

I do not understand: why this wait for release dates when we could have everything? ... They are old maxis, not new releases. A general upload of everything and that's it :(

If they do that the streaming numbers will be extremely low for each release. Imagine having everything at once, non of them would get attention, maybe her biggest hits a little bit. 

This way they release each single dated as 2021 so they can send a song to Release Radar playlists on Spotify (I don't know if something similar happens in other platforms) and the mixes get a lot of attention.

So in conclusion this way is better and more logic. In this streaming era everything is about numbers so it would make no sense giving us everything and not getting anything from it.

1 hour ago, hzmajesty said:

It breaks my heart we never got a remastered Justify My Love and Erotica we got the censored release in HD. Why re-release the maxi singles and just randomly throw in a video here and there? ?

No need to get your heart broken, they're all coming eventually. My guess is that the oldest videos will be done "properly" later on. Now they're just doing the easy ones with AI 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic