Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

Maybe the upscale wasn't that good :sad:

I think the upscale and re-releases team was not in the know about whatever happens on the 24th and they planned the Papa don't preach release for last week, and then they were told they couldn't because it was too close to June 24th.

8 hours ago, Where's The Party? said:

Which of M's videos have actually been upgraded to 1080p?

Music, Secret, Erotica, Jump, Hung Up, Bedtime Story, Frozen, Nothing Really Matters, Material Girl, Express Yourself, WIFLFAG, Get Together and PDP (on the way)? Have I missed any?

Check the recommended post at the top of this topic

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

Good afternoon everyone!

If we had to guesstimate, it’s likely Rhino is now doing these digital maxi’s once a month.

So with that in mind, let’s look at some previous July releases:

-Hollywood July 8 US
-Rain July 19 UK
-Dress You Up July 31

Am I missing anything? What do we think is coming? Will we even get anything?

Lets discussssss

Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy with "Hollywood" and "Rain". At this point I just want them not to give up, since they keep dropping these things such as remastered videos, and "Fever" and "LDLHA" dropping off the face of the Earth.

For "Hollywood", I'd be really happy for it to include those promo edits, since I love most of the remixes there.
For "Rain", I'm mostly happy for it to supersede the Japanese"Rain EP", which I basically own just for the "VIdeo Edit" version. It's an okay collection, but also has a huge overlap with the "Fever" maxis which ruins it for me. If they include the "Waiting [Remix]", "Up Down Suite" and the "Fever" Edit 1/2, it's basically a stellar collection. I was never a fan of the neutered Radio Remix, but I'd always include it for completeness.

Basically doing
Rain [Video Edit]
Rain [Radio Remix]
Rain [Remix Edit]
Up Down Suite
Waiting [Remix]
Fever [Edit One]
Fever [Edit Two]

would be perfection. Adding "Goodbye to Innocence" would literally make it an 11/10.

33 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Personally I would prefer "Hollywood". Those remixes are very good. But if there's a tiny chance to get "Goodbye To Innocence" on streaming of course I would say "Rain"! :cute:

But "Goodbye To Innocence" must be available on streaming with the album "Just Say Yes Volume VII: Just Say Roe". It was never released as single or B-Side.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Personally I would prefer "Hollywood". Those remixes are very good. But if there's a tiny chance to get "Goodbye To Innocence" on streaming of course I would say "Rain"! :cute:

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

But "Goodbye To Innocence" must be available on streaming with the album "Just Say Yes Volume VII: Just Say Roe". It was never released as single or B-Side.

The album isn't on streaming. So slipping it in with Rain or Fever isn't out the question.  **cough cough** Emily take notes! **cough cough**

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW