Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

26 minutes ago, Andreo said:

We haven't had anything in a whole month. I wonder why it takes them so much to do this, even two releases a month would be great at this point. It's also TPOGB anniversary this week, if they miss the chance to give us the remastered video there officially insane

Sadly, "True Blue" 35th kinda covered five singles:

- Live To Tell (I know the edit is missing, but...)

- Papa Don't Preach

- True Blue

- Open Your Heart

- La Isla Bonita

I hope they're back with new releases soon, I'd even take "The Power Of Good-Bye" remixes and I consider them her worst remix package ever. :tongue:

23 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Sadly, "True Blue" 35th kinda covered five singles:

- Live To Tell (I know the edit is missing, but...)

- Papa Don't Preach

- True Blue

- Open Your Heart

- La Isla Bonita

I hope they're back with new releases soon, I'd even take "The Power Of Good-Bye" remixes and I consider them her worst remix package ever. :tongue:

It did, but I don't think releasing a few for an album is the same thing as releasing the complete single EPs separately, they will either release the other singles from the album or won't release any single at all imo (and I don't see this campaign ending so...). They just need to hurry up, I won't accept them skipping the TPOGB video :Madonna027:

They probably noticed the negative feedback on the EPs and the upscaled videos. 
So probably instead of making random subpar releases, they’re working on digitally transferring all the scarce promo mixes and making proper HD transfers of the videos. 
I think after this blackout we can expect some very nice surprises 

21 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

So probably instead of making random subpar releases, they’re working on digitally transferring all the scarce promo mixes and making proper HD transfers of the videos. 

#optimism

36 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

This doesn't seem so impossible, hope it's true and it's just not them looking for the most uninteresting remixes and extended versions to give us while snobbing actual great EPs :Madonna006:

10 hours ago, BILLSTER said:

Hearing nothing planned for this Friday.  Not sure beyond that.

I still say the next upscaled video to be released will be True Blue on 17-Sep.

Oh no. Can I ask how you are hearing? 
Went to school with Emily? 
Did her bikini wax? 
Met her on the “Audacity Rips For Beginners” seminar? 

4 hours ago, Andreo said:

Another week of nothing. I'm just waiting for the remaster campaign to start in 2022 at this point! bad girl madonna GIF

i don't think it's a coincidence we stopped getting singles on spotify and videos on youtube since that Warner announcement. 

Let's hope they take their time to actually have a campain in place, fully remaster her hits, 4k videos, etc...this isn't about "Madonna's team" anymore. She has an actual record label backing her up. The one where she basically released everything.

We will get what we want, but not now. They said on that PR piece that we'll hear something about the first release soon. My bet? They want the Madame X show out first and only then will they mention anything regarding her career with the first release in early 2022. 

26 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

i don't think it's a coincidence we stopped getting singles on spotify and videos on youtube since that Warner announcement. 

Let's hope they take their time to actually have a campain in place, fully remaster her hits, 4k videos, etc...this isn't about "Madonna's team" anymore. She has an actual record label backing her up. The one where she basically released everything.

We will get what we want, but not now. They said on that PR piece that we'll hear something about the first release soon. My bet? They want the Madame X show out first and only then will they mention anything regarding her career with the first release in early 2022. 

Makes sense, yeah, I agree on everything. Let's hope for news right after the MXT! 

12 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

But it wasn't just "Madonna's team" before either uploading the digital singles and replacing the videos with remastered versions, it was Warner/Rhino too.

Maybe things have slowed down to pave the way for the "Madame X Tour" release, yeah, but what I mean is they've been working together behind the scenes since the first digital single, "Human Nature", back in Summer 2020.

16 hours ago, Prayer said:

But it wasn't just "Madonna's team" before either uploading the digital singles and replacing the videos with remastered versions, it was Warner/Rhino too.

Maybe things have slowed down to pave the way for the "Madame X Tour" release, yeah, but what I mean is they've been working together behind the scenes since the first digital single, "Human Nature", back in Summer 2020.

We started getting all of her music videos in a single channel, plus more video uploads in 2017. In 2018 things got even better. I'm sure she wasn't in contact with Warner Bros for this long without any sort of deal in place. 

I do agree her singles on Spotify were from Warner's part though. 

26 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Pretty sure it’s all on hold to give MXT a clear run and keep its streaming numbers up. Will probably resume in 2022 until Sept when the first deluxe will be announced in time for Xmas 

Yep, with the tour release coming maybe she wants to focus on that and not confuse fans... Anyway, another release now and then giving space for the MXT wouldn't hurt.

Let's wait and see.

"True Blue 35th" streaming numbers are quite good, by the way. Even the Instrumentals are above 80.000 streams on Spotify now. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW