Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Where's The Party? said:

Her team put a comment on the JML video saying that the video was upgraded 'straight from the director's original files'!

Original files? So Jean Baptiste Mondino had his SD master upscaled?

This is giving me Celebration DVD tease "remastered in HD from the original master tapes."

3 minutes ago, Celebration said:

So "soon" is up to ten months in Madonna's world.

Okay, then we'll probably get the announcement about the first re-issued album around June next year.

But let's not forget that they did try to replace the SD version of JML back in January but because of YouTube's Terms of Service, the music video was flagged. I am guessing they had to wait until YouTube decides to let them replace the video in HD uncensored.

3 hours ago, Roy said:

But let's not forget that they did try to replace the SD version of JML back in January but because of YouTube's Terms of Service, the music video was flagged. I am guessing they had to wait until YouTube decides to let them replace the video in HD uncensored.

Okay, I didn't know that.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW