Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

14 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Junior never remixed it because they fell out after the whole if madonna calls thing. She left him a voicemail and he sampled it for a song and she was livid.

A shame because the bedtime story remixes he did were ???

But the whole "If Madonna Calls" remix thing was later, right? 1996. I think Junior simply wasn't asked to remix "Take A Bow" or just didn't see it. He remixed "Bedtime Story" next, so...

Coming back to the new remix of "Frozen": 1.191.378 streams on Spotify on its first week and now officially on Madonna's Spotify Top 10. It's really good.

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Junior never remixed it because they fell out after the whole if madonna calls thing. She left him a voicemail and he sampled it for a song and she was livid.

A shame because the bedtime story remixes he did were ???

Babe, Take a Bow was released before Bedtime and he was the DJ at the Pajama party. It's funny because there are two versions of the story. About 10 years ago Junior said Madonna didn't have an issue, it was Warners because he was profiting from her voice. A few years ago he then changes the story to something about drugs and him being in a dark place etc so who knows but i always found it so lame to dump him ovet a small message on an answering tape.

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

But the whole "If Madonna Calls" remix thing was later, right? 1996. I think Junior simply wasn't asked to remix "Take A Bow" or just didn't see it. He remixed "Bedtime Story" next, so...

Coming back to the new remix of "Frozen": 1.191.378 streams on Spotify on its first week and now officially on Madonna's Spotify Top 10. It's really good.

Really good! Frozen, the original version is at 7 now, so Into the groove left the list!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW