Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

14 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Take a Bow was a major hit in the US though, one of her biggest number ones ever.  The general public here responded very well to the song.

The United state of Americ-ugh 

famed for it’s taste ?

anyone like a side of semi automatic weapon  with their pop music? 

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

The United state of Americ-ugh 

famed for it’s taste ?

anyone like a side of semi automatic weapon  with their pop music? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't TAB sell more than BS in the UK? I know BS charted higher but wasnt it because there was less competition that week and TAB missed top 10 because of XMas songs?

I dont like Take a Bow very much at all and never did. It is one of her most well known ballads and is mediocre when compared with tracks like Secret. It has too much of that bland and perfectly produced R&B sound of the 90's that kills all rawness or energy from the track

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

The fact it took you decades to love it, basically proves my point. But hey, I guess in a few centuries I might learn to appreciate Jimmy Jimmy as a masterpiece as well??

Hey!!!! Jimmy, Jimmy is 100000000000000 times better than "Take a bow".... :P

OK, I admit, I'm some kind of freak... I love "I know it", "Shoo-bee-doo" and "Jimmy Jimmy" and I hate "Take a bow" and think "Live to tell" is a good song but boring, I only listen to the edit...

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Ah 8 tracks...wonder what they could be? Maybe the two remixes two edits of them then their instrumental then the album edit and album instrumental? Hope there's a surprise though 

There’s only 2 mixes, 2 instrumentals of the mixes and 1 edit of InDaSoul Mix. Also the radio edit of the album version.

That’s 6 songs. I wonder what the other 2 are

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

There’s only 2 mixes, 2 instrumentals of the mixes and 1 edit of InDaSoul Mix. Also the radio edit of the album version.

That’s 6 songs. I wonder what the other 2 are

Hmm what if its a new edit? Didnt they do that with Beautiful Stranger? Or was there always an edit of his club mix? The plot thickens...imagine they add Let Down Your Guard lol

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW