Album Version
Edit
Instrumental
InDaSoul Mix
InDaSoul Edit
InDaSoul Instrumental
Silky Soul Mix
Silky Soul Instrumental

If we get anything other than this, it'll genuinely be a surprise. I'd love it if we also got the blue version of the artwork, the gray one is just so dull... Coming in an hour!

I was checking again the original physical formats and now wonder it flopped in the UK... I mean this tracklist for both CD singles:

Regular UK CD Single:

R-7182501-1437134852-3631.gif.jpg

01. Take A Bow (Edit)

02. Take A Bow (Album Version)

03. Take A Bow (Instrumental)

Limited UK CD Single with 3 prints:

R-260874-1617537726-7662.jpeg.jpg

01. Take A Bow (Edit)

02. Take A Bow (Album Version)

03. Take A Bow (Instrumental)

Really uninspired. I guess the remixes were not ready yet or Warner UK simply didn't care.

Warner in the UK were great in the 80’s then I think they cottoned on that UK fans were hungry for variants around Like A Prayer and banked on additional fan sales from imported maxis which were huge business here in the 90’s. 

I remember there being an IMPORTS section in HMV or labelled as IMPORTS.

Capitalsm 

is it true she sent a copy of the Take a Bow video to Evita director Alan Parker as a way of "auditioning" for the role? 

I love that the music video for You'll See is considered a follow up to the "Take a Bow" music video, as Madonna and Emilio Muñoz (the bullfighter) reprise their roles

53 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

is it true she sent a copy of the Take a Bow video to Evita director Alan Parker as a way of "auditioning" for the role? 

I love that the music video for You'll See is considered a follow up to the "Take a Bow" music video, as Madonna and Emilio Muñoz (the bullfighter) reprise their roles

I heard that as well...I mean, she REALLY wanted that role and gave up the tour for it

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Somehow Take a bow video looks Spanish, old fashionated Spain, but still Spain. 

You'll see looks lathin american, like a video of Gloria Estefan. The actors are the same, but the vibe, cameras and location are not spanish anymore.

16 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Somehow Take a bow video looks Spanish, old fashionated Spain, but still Spain. 

You'll see looks lathin american, like a video of Gloria Estefan. The actors are the same, but the vibe, cameras and location are not spanish anymore.

Well she did leave him lol maybe he drove her out of the country haha

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW