Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Just now, PanditaRulez said:

It's out:

What do you think about this guys? I was expecting a full remix with almost all Madonna's verses of the song but it's not... :Madonna034:

I was expecting the same but I actually really love it.  It is great to see the Queen loved by a young artist.  He did a great job.

48 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I was expecting the same but I actually really love it.  It is great to see the Queen loved by a young artist.  He did a great job.

Yep, same. I'm happy for him that being a young small artist he got viral and got Madonna's attention!

Guess the 2 minute version remains the only official version on Spotify, etc.

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Yep, same. I'm happy for him that being a young small artist he got viral and got Madonna's attention!

Guess the 2 minute version remains the only official version on Spotify, etc.

So far.  The post says "available on all platforms".  So I imagine that it will be loaded.

7 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

It's out:

What do you think about this guys? I was expecting a full remix with almost all Madonna's verses of the song but it's not... :Madonna034:

It's aight. A tiny bit better than I was expecting... but I'll probably never listen again. How do you remix Frozen by Madonna and leave out the strings breakdown. Like... :Madonna048:

This remix is mediocre from the standpoint of a longtime Madonna fan but It was definitely a smart move to seize the opportunity of this thing going viral from a promotion standpoint. Madonna is going to take what she can from this and that looks to be a lot based on the amount of streams I am seeing 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW