Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 minute ago, baymad4her said:

I don't know why La Isla Bonita is the most popular video on YouTube. Like A Prayer should be over a billion views.

If YouTube existed, LAP would definitely have over a billion views, for sure. The backlash, the Pepsi controversy and the message itself would make the people keep coming back to it.

36 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I don't know why La Isla Bonita is the most popular video on YouTube. Like A Prayer should be over a billion views.

YouTube is huge everywhere, but especially in latin countries. Maybe that's why?

It's a classic and one of her best, so no big surprise anyway.

There were two La Isla Bonita videos, one of them got deleted and it had 200 million views. They kept the one we have now which was 400 million views at the time. I think the one they deleted was in 720p. I don't know why they didn't amalgamate them! It would be on 800 million views 🤷

I was also wondering why all her videos are not available to but on iTunes. 
Only two of the tours, a selection of her videos and hardly any of her films. I find it weird that these things aren’t widely available to buy from the major music buying platform. They were all properly released. 
There are no production costs for a digital download. wasted revenue. 

17 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I was also wondering why all her videos are not available to but on iTunes. 
Only two of the tours, a selection of her videos and hardly any of her films. I find it weird that these things aren’t widely available to buy from the major music buying platform. They were all properly released. 
There are no production costs for a digital download. wasted revenue. 

Probably copyright/licensing issues? Maybe those releases were approved for VHS, Laser Disc and later DVD but with any other format she would need to approve them?

"The Confessions Tour" is available on iTunes on video in some countries (US) but not in others.

30 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I hope one day they upload IGTTYAS again. I would love for them to reissue the live albums with the full shows, at least for S&S, CT and RIT (if that even exists) and release new live albums for DWT, GST, BAT, WTGT and VT. One can only dream :Madonna032:

If they don't use this as the last real chance to re-release all the live albums with actual complete tracklist they're definitely dumbass. We can finally get the whole tracklist, and, dream of mine, a live album of those shows which never got one in the first place such as DWT, I'm so in need of all of this to happen! It's definitely going to happen because they can't be that stupid after all! 

... unless? 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:51 PM, steady75 said:

Yeah a greatest hits live album of Madonna’s is an absolute dream. It’s really her live tour arrangements that took me from Mega pop fan to viewing her as an artist with vision. The tour often contextualise the albums for me. Which is why sticky & sweet was shit. 😂

Sticky & Shit

I actually quite liked a few bits of that tour, unlike Rebel Heart and Madame X both of which I watched once and that was enough

A Greatest Live Hits compilation video would be amazing, there's usually 3 or 4 really strong numbers per tour

• 1 month later...
  • Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW