Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Now FEL is out and is shining a spotlight on her remix catalogue, do we think they will continue to release past singles into streaming?

Crap, it has been a month and no single EP release.

I think Warner is giving us time to soak in on FEL before finally continuing with the single EP and the 4K/HD videos.

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

Now FEL is out and is shining a spotlight on her remix catalogue, do we think they will continue to release past singles into streaming?

Somehow I think the album reissues will be the priority now but I can see them low-key releasing some digital maxis like they did with "Argentina" or "American Pie". Let's see.

59 minutes ago, Roy said:

For you, do you think we will finally get Edit One and Two in digital format or will that be reserved in the Rain EP?

It seems that they were starting with just the regular maxi single tracklistings but then started adding rarer remixes and eventually promo-only mixes as well, I think the Daniel Abraham mixes were done later than the Shep and Murk mixes so they could add them to a “Rain” release to beef it out a bit. 

They’ll likely continue with songs from albums that they won’t be doing special editions for. 
So maybe American Life singles, Who’s That Girl, Music, Hard Candy and any other soundtrack singles or one offs. Who knows tho. I really hope so. I’d like them to go back and do comprehensive releases of the early ones they missed stuff out on. 

I think (and I hope) that they will continue with this reissue/remastering campaign until all the singles are out. What would be the point of randomly releasing a bunch of maxis and then let it there, there is no logic behind the ones they picked. I don't think they're gonna be releasing anything soon since FEL is out but at some point they are going to go on with this.

I love the maxi singles! It's nice to have all the remixes and different versions available on streaming, so Emily you better get back to work!

I'm guessing that the next digital single re-release will be either Everybody in October or maybe Who's That Girl/CAC since the vinyl release was kind of tied in with FEL and CAC was savagely omitted from it's rightful place on the compilation.

After, that I think they'll tie any remaining digital singles in with the re-release of the parent album so that the albums get a couple of unreleased mixes to bump streams first. Once they've been released for a few weeks we'll start seeing the singles from it come out. 

Where in the hell is the Who's that Girl Super Club Mix?   I purchased the LP on Record Store Day ages ago!  They have had time to load three or four Frozen Sickick remixes but cannot push the button that releases the WTG Super Club Mix?   Emily?  Where are these mixes?  

On 8/21/2022 at 5:56 PM, Sultrysully said:

Where in the hell is the Who's that Girl Super Club Mix?   I purchased the LP on Record Store Day ages ago!  They have had time to load three or four Frozen Sickick remixes but cannot push the button that releases the WTG Super Club Mix?   Emily?  Where are these mixes?  

Was it even said they would be on digital?

5 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Was it even said they would be on digital?

No... I just assumed that Warner was gonna join the 21st century.  Haha  I have a hard time streaming my favorite artist because many of my favorite tracks are not on streaming so I play my own tracks which = zero streaming points.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 6:04 AM, Sultrysully said:

No... I just assumed that Warner was gonna join the 21st century.  Haha  I have a hard time streaming my favorite artist because many of my favorite tracks are not on streaming so I play my own tracks which = zero streaming points.  

Hopefully they will continue to add more of M‘s past discography on streaming services now that FEL has been out for almost 2 months and the interest in remixes is still high.

I imagine any future single EP releases will likely be housed around the album that is currently getting a re-release.

Like- The Erotica reissue cant possibly house every remix that was made for each single but Imagine a Two Month campaign 

Week 1  - Deeper & Deeper remix EP & 4k video

Week 2 - Fever Remix Ep & 4k video

Week 3 - Bad Girl Ep & 4k video

Week 4 - EROTICA SPECIAL EDITION ALBUM RELEASE

Week 5 - Rain EP & 4k video

Week 6 -Bye Bye Baby EP & Live 4k from The Girlie Show 

Week 7 - The Girlie Show Blu Ray + Digital release + Merch & Programme reprint + Live album to steaming and Double CD

Here for it.

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I imagine any future single EP releases will likely be housed around the album that is currently getting a re-release.

Like- The Erotica reissue cant possibly house every remix that was made for each single but Imagine a Two Month campaign 

Week 7 - The Girlie Show Blu Ray a Digital release. 

Here for it.

In this case, we would be freaking out every week then.

I'm down for it. :owy:

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Week 7 - The Girlie Show Blu Ray a Digital release + Merch & Programme reprint. 

Here for it.

dreams dreaming GIF

10 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Week 7 - The Girlie Show Blu Ray + Digital release + Merch & Programme reprint + Live album to steaming and Double CD

Here for it.

Same here 🤍

They should hire us to get sh*t done properly… 

33 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Here for it.

I'm literally dripping

On 9/16/2022 at 12:00 PM, steady75 said:

Here for it.

This would be a dream come true. All I need is Bad Girl in 4K and Girlie Show blu-ray plus tour programme

On 9/16/2022 at 5:00 PM, steady75 said:

Here for it.

Sounds great, but wouldn’t start before December, when Deeper was released!

wonder if Everybody will get a maxi ep on Spotify being its 40th anniversary!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW