Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, bertrand said:

A 2-track digital single for "Everybody" drops on DSPs tomorrow. Available in 24/96

1. 7" Version (3:54)
2. 7" Instrumental (4:14)

Weeeeell at least is something. Now live on Apple Music NZ:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/everybody-single/1648357292

Sounds remastered or at least boosted.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

It’s great that the remastering of the re-issue of her ever single is butchered, at least, not optimal.

I just cannot wrap my head around that we just CANNOT get quality with her.

That this is the care that goes into it.

Look, I'm listening to it now, it's fine to me - I don't think the general public will pick up - I don't notice the distortion - 

The highs are pushed 1% over the threshold to distortion which seems to be Mike Deans trademark. It's not THAT bad. Deeper & Deeper on FEL is worse. But overall its not a bad remaster. 

Im just a little nervous for certain songs and albums that will not sound good with this treatment done to them. Music and American Life are already pushed to the limit of the highest highs and the lowest lows... so I can't imagine what a Mike Dean edit of Nobody Knows Me, for instance, is going to sound like with that squeaky noise 😫

27 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

The highs are pushed 1% over the threshold to distortion which seems to be Mike Deans trademark. It's not THAT bad. Deeper & Deeper on FEL is worse. But overall its not a bad remaster. 

Im just a little nervous for certain songs and albums that will not sound good with this treatment done to them. Music and American Life are already pushed to the limit of the highest highs and the lowest lows... so I can't imagine what a Mike Dean edit of Nobody Knows Me, for instance, is going to sound like with that squeaky noise 😫

I think for the albums from debut down to BS, it will be boosted accordingly but depends if they need some more or just slight. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Yes indeed re trade mark - get's too fucked up on weed to notice the distortion lol Madonna is too busy gyrating while Ricardo is taking pics.

On 10/6/2022 at 2:17 PM, Askeroff said:

kind a surprise

Everybody (7" Instrumental) have repeating vocal parts in the end 

dance a sing , get up and do your thing like for 1 m long 

Have  you notice the repeating vocal parts in the end after 40 years? Fortunately it's the same version available on the 7'' vinyl. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW