Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Didn’t her Twitter say this was coming this week, last week? 
Why so sloppy? Maybe they’ve put it on hold because of the pride thing. 

You are so ignorant! “Next week” means next Sunday at 11.59pm

So tomorrow at midnight we can all rejoice over a random upscale ?

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

They should stop making announcements if they can't deliver what they promise. It feels very unprofessional.

I think the same... Nobody was waiting for the video, if they say nothing there would be no problem at all... That's what I don't understand about this... First "Justify my love", now "Papa don't preach"... It would be better say nothing and have the surprise like they did with other videos that we didn't expect... 

1 hour ago, scamper said:

I think the same... Nobody was waiting for the video, if they say nothing there would be no problem at all... That's what I don't understand about this... First "Justify my love", now "Papa don't preach"... It would be better say nothing and have the surprise like they did with other videos that we didn't expect... 

prob a change of plans with the “June 24th” surprise. Something will prob get uploaded that day and they don’t want to split the views between 2 videos

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

prob a change of plans with the “June 24th” surprise. Something will prob get uploaded that day and they don’t want to split the views between 2 videos

It could be the reason but, what about "Justify my love"? This is not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last...

I can see what you say if she was interested in uploading something new, for example a video for "I don't search I find" and suddenly appears the other project and she says "I want all the attention in the new thing" but with "Papa don't preach"? I think only fans will be interested in going to see it in the moment it's released. The general public won't go to her youtube channel saying "Wow! Finally Papa don't preach in HD, I have to see it".

About the "June 24th" thing... If she didn't know 10 days ago when the announced of "Papa don't preach" was done that she was going to do something new is because it's not something so special, just something done in the last minute...

6 minutes ago, scamper said:

n see what you say if she was interested in uploading something new, for example a video for "I don't search I find" and suddenly appears the other project and she says "I want all the attention in the new thing" but with "Papa don't preach"? I think only fans will be interested in going to see it in the moment it's released. The general public won't go to her youtube channel saying "Wow! Finally Papa don't preach in HD, I have to see it".

The Hd videos and maxi singles…, they are HEAVILY promoted on social media. Not just on the official Madonna accounts, but Warner and Rhino too. They even add them to trending playlists. There’s a reason why all these releases are spaced out, cause they want each one to earn a good amount of streams before the next one.

So now people see that they promote things that never get uploaded... So the general public who was waiting for "Justify my love" and now "Papa don't preach" are thinking "Wow, it must be true that Madonna is very professional and has all the control in the things she does with her work"...

I see all this more like a lack of interest in doing things right than something done to promote the June 24th...

22 hours ago, scamper said:

So now people see that they promote things that never get uploaded... So the general public who was waiting for "Justify my love" and now "Papa don't preach" are thinking "Wow, it must be true that Madonna is very professional and has all the control in the things she does with her work"...

I see all this more like a lack of interest in doing things right than something done to promote the June 24th...

What's on June 24th? 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic