Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 8/2/2021 at 9:45 AM, BILLSTER said:

I was thinking the same thing....but I don't think they're that smart........it's just laziness on Emily's part.

I also think this will be the next wave of videos:

• Music                            21-Aug
  • True Blue                      17-Sep
  • Oh Father                      24-Oct
  • Justify My Love           06-Nov
  • Open Your Heart         19-Nov
  • Dear Jessie                  04-Dec
  • Take A Bow                  06-Dec

I think the chances of getting Dear Jessie are the same as getting Bye Bye Baby or Hanky Panky tbh

2 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Why? Bye bye baby and Hanky Panky were live videos. Dear Jessie is just a animated, same as Get Together 

I think Madonna’s people would prioritize music videos that madonna appears in 100% of the video over an animated (sub par) video that we see Madonna in for 10 seconds.

I consider Get Together a live video.

27 minutes ago, brank000 said:

I think Madonna’s people would prioritize music videos that madonna appears in 100% of the video over an animated (sub par) video that we see Madonna in for 10 seconds.

I consider Get Together a live video.

Maybe Emily got her hands on the directors cut where Madonna appears dressed up as Jessie

57 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Maybe Emily got her hands on the directors cut where Madonna appears dressed up as Jessie

Emily got locked in the warner vaults by the cleaning lady when she was looking for the movie house edit in digital. i hope she is okay.

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

If they drop the remixed this week I’ll be so confused. Six weeks if nothing and then a slew of stuff from three different eras 

Emily's still in a daze from her Pride bender. She was probably in Hollywood partying when she was told to put out a release that the fans should cherish the release of the True Blue remaster, worked backwards, only heard True Blue remaster, Cherish and Hollywood and went from there.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW