Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

39 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I have a feeling whoever manages Madonna's youtube and Spotify will change in the future. 

Warner will manage that now for sure. 

Not necessarily if they all coordinate and work together. Johann is Madonna's webmaster and the person in charge of her YouTube channel, right? He knows how it works, he'd just need to work together with the Warner team (I guess they're already doing that with the HD remasters and the promo of the digital singles on her website anyway).

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Not necessarily if they all coordinate and work together. Johann is Madonna's webmaster and the person in charge of her YouTube channel, right? He knows how it works, he'd just need to work together with the Warner team (I guess they're already doing that with the HD remasters and the promo of the digital singles on her website anyway).

Regardless, her YouTube channel needs a major cleanup. There’s so much useless bullshit ripped from fan accounts ?

I’m hoping that now with this new deal and with MXT being broadcasted on Viacom they will start uploading digital transfers of all the amazing MTV/VH1 specials she did

11 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

What reupload of La Isla Bonita?

There have been literally two LIB videos since 2009, one is just a reupload by another random account, but it steals views from the real video (it has more than 200M views) and they have never done anything to fix that. Wait, have you never noticed that? Search the video on YT and you'll see that 

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

There have been literally two LIB videos since 2009, one is just a reupload by another random account, but it steals views from the real video (it has more than 200M views) and they have never done anything to fix that. Wait, have you never noticed that? Search the video on YT and you'll see that 

What do you mean? I can only see the official video with 480M views:

Maybe it's a local thing?

Just now, Prayer said:

What do you mean? I can only see the official video with 480M views:

Maybe it's a local thing?

What the heck?! There's always been an unofficial reupload of the video, I've always seen fans complaining about it and it has always popped up in the first results to me too! 

Just now, Andreo said:

What the heck?! There's always been an unofficial reupload of the video, I've always seen fans complaining about it and it has always popped up in the first results to me too! 

Warner had some duplicated Madonna's 80s videos uploaded on a different Warner YouTube channel but that was years ago, I can't find those uploads anymore.

If you can find the other LIB video please share. :cute:

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Warner had some duplicated Madonna's 80s videos uploaded on a different Warner YouTube channel but that was years ago, I can't find those uploads anymore.

Yup, they had duplicated videos all over Youtube official channels but thankfuly that was fixed a few years ago. Also, there was another problem and a lot of the official videos were blocked all over the world (I'm in Argentina and I didn't had access to almost all of her videos) so there was a lot of fan accounts with the unavailable videos uploaded there. I guess some of them are still up? I can't find them anyways so I don't know.

Just now, Prayer said:

Looking for it and I just found out that it's gone apparently. I remember still seeing it in the results around a year ago, re-uploaded by a random account and fans complained about that till a few months ago tho... The problem is that they could have merged the videos, that reupload alone had +200M views... Such a waste. 

4 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

there was another problem and a lot of the official videos were blocked all over the world

Idk if it's the same case, but some official audios from the live albums on YouTube got recently blocked too, such as erotica from the CT, or LIB 2008, here in Italy at least (sorry, I don't know much about this stuff) 

28 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Idk if it's the same case, but some official audios from the live albums on YouTube got recently blocked too, such as erotica from the CT, or LIB 2008, here in Italy at least (sorry, I don't know much about this stuff) 

I don't know about this stuff either lol but I guess is something related to licenses with samples in particular countries and those stuff? 

9 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I don't know about this stuff either lol but I guess is something related to licenses with samples in particular countries and those stuff? 

Probably about credits and samples yeah, a few weeks ago I used my friend's Spotify account and the same songs were blocked there too. I'll never understand how the hell there can be copyright problems on something that was already approved and released 15 years ago LOL

I remember there was another video of La Isla Bonita on YouTube with about 200 million views. It was on Madonna's official channel and it was in 720p.

I always wondered why there was two videos and why they hadn't merged them. I even commented about it on here once. Then, one day, it had disappeared. 

What a waste of 200 million lost views ?

27 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I remember there was another video of La Isla Bonita on YouTube with about 200 million views. It was on Madonna's official channel and it was in 720p.

I always wondered why there was two videos and why they hadn't merged them. I even commented about it on here once. Then, one day, it had disappeared. 

And why are we supposed to be concerned about the views on YouTube?

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

I was talking about it yesterday! What a waste of views! 

21 hours ago, Andreo said:

Looking for it and I just found out that it's gone apparently. I remember still seeing it in the results around a year ago, re-uploaded by a random account and fans complained about that till a few months ago tho... The problem is that they could have merged the videos, that reupload alone had +200M views... Such a waste. 

It was searchable up until a few days ago but it seems to have been made unavailable. Its views are still attached to the video so hopefully they are in the process of merging it with the official one now.

https://kworb.net/youtube/video/qqIIW7nxBgc.html

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW