Jump to content

Single Reissues Campaign - American Pie OUT NOW!


New_Boy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I think they’ve probably decided to slow the trickle down as the script is still in a second round of development and they’re gonna wanna drag this out til the biopic no? 
which is likely another 2 years away at least. I just hope we don’t have to wait that long for another album. If there’s one thing I hate about being a Madonna fan now it’s the laboured extensions between albums. It’s honestly the thing that’s damaged her relevancy most. She slowed down just as the rest of the industry really started stepping up releases content and albums in general. 

If the next album is 2023 there will have been 3 studio albums in 15 years. 
for context 83-98 there were 15 releases. 8 studio albums 2 soundtracks and 3 compilations and 11 soundtrack singles. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, subversive said:

Do you imagine the night of her birthfay, streaming platforms will be updated with the full singles, maxis, and remastered albums? ?

Cute but never gonna happen. She has no clue all of this is happening. Madonna only updates her insta and there has been zero mention in that platform about any of her rereleases. 
the Twitter account is obviously run by someone else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Cute but never gonna happen. She has no clue all of this is happening. Madonna only updates her insta and there has been zero mention in that platform about any of her rereleases. 
the Twitter account is obviously run by someone else. 

I don't believe she has no clue of the digital singles and remastered videos. One thing is not promoting them on her Instagram (it's promoted anyway on her official Facebook and Twitter accounts) and another not knowing that is happening. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she has to approve each one of them before Rhino release them.

There is no plan, they just go with the flow. I think a good manager would help with an actual plan and getting all parts to work on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About this singles / remastered videos campaign... Now that we know about the Warner Collab and the plan to remaster all her stuff, even her singles, will the single / videos campaign continue with them? How does it work? Or will we get a random ep and video every 56 years like recently? I don't get it :Madonna021:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

About this singles / remastered videos campaign... Now that we know about the Warner Collab and the plan to remaster all her stuff, even her singles, will the single / videos campaign continue with them? How does it work? Or will we get a random ep and video every 56 years like recently? I don't get it :Madonna021:

The deal was announced yesterday but it’s very likely it was planned way in advance. So it shouldn’t impact the reissues campaign. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

The deal was announced yesterday but it’s very likely it was planned way in advance. So it shouldn’t impact the reissues campaign. 

Ugh, I just hope they give us something soon, it would make no sense not to be a bit more consistent (at least) with the reisusse campaign now that we know the Warner plan and that they're fixing her Spotify page and adding playlist. Things are slowing happening 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - American Pie OUT NOW!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...