Jump to content

Single Reissues Campaign - American Pie OUT NOW!


New_Boy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I wonder if Madonna quoting the end of Keep It Together Blond Ambition tour version this month is anything to do with it's upcoming release anniversary this month? Be nice to have the Single remixes on streaming and a HQ full version of the Truth Or Dare performance without the cutaway to black and white edits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I wonder if Madonna quoting the end of Keep It Together Blond Ambition tour version this month is anything to do with it's upcoming release anniversary this month? Be nice to have the Single remixes on streaming and a HQ full version of the Truth Or Dare performance without the cutaway to black and white edits. 

She’s possibly rewatching rereading things from the past for inspo for the biopic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The Frozen remix is now her most streamed song at the moment, surpassing Hung Up. Also, she has +17.3 million monthly listeners, if i'm correct, the most she ever had? I'm not really sure lol. 

 

image.png.d2e18df4b242c4a563643a1783f062a8.png

To all the doubters about officially releasing this remix, there you go.

I think it's her highest monthly listeners figure so far, yes. She was around 16.9-17.0 million before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

The Frozen remix is now her most streamed song at the moment, surpassing Hung Up. Also, she has +17.3 million monthly listeners, if i'm correct, the most she ever had? I'm not really sure lol. 

 

image.png.d2e18df4b242c4a563643a1783f062a8.png

Isn’t it just her “most popular” song on Spotify?

I mean, how can 8million+ be more than 216million+?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

That's what annoys me, it should merged into the original version with sales combined. I mean, it's basically a remix.

That makes no sense. With that logic, every remix should be counted as the original. It wouldn't give an accurate view on what people actually listen to. 

And for what? To inflate her numbers? Whilst every other artist's numbers inflate as well? Yuck. Give me transparency any day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

That makes no sense. With that logic, every remix should be counted as the original. It wouldn't give an accurate view on what people actually listen to. 

And for what? To inflate her numbers? Whilst every other artist's numbers inflate as well? Yuck. Give me transparency any day.

Duh! It's just a remix. That's what happened in the UK chart with Levitating. Madonna and Missy Elliott's remix was added to the original version as did DaBaby Remix, it's how artists inflate their sales. Ed Sheeran released multiple versions of his song Perfect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Duh! It's just a remix. That's what happened in the UK chart with Levitating. Madonna and Missy Elliott's remix was added to the original version as did DaBaby Remix, it's how artists inflate their sales. Ed Sheeran released multiple versions of his song Perfect.

We're discussing Spotify streaming numbers, not charts. Duh.

Ed Sheran's Perfect streaming numbers are as follows:

Perfect - 1,942,908,448

Perfect feat. Beyonce - 641,013,139

Perfect feat. Andrea Bocelli - 133,615,900

Perfect feat. The Piano Guys - 34,946,394

Hence, they are not combined.

Dua's versions of Levitating also have distinct streaming numbers and are not combined.

Duh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

We're discussing Spotify streaming numbers, not charts. Duh.

Ed Sheran's Perfect streaming numbers are as follows:

Perfect - 1,942,908,448

Perfect feat. Beyonce - 641,013,139

Perfect feat. Andrea Bocelli - 133,615,900

Perfect feat. The Piano Guys - 34,946,394

Hence, they are not combined.

Dua's versions of Levitating also have distinct streaming numbers and are not combined.

Duh.

The poster asked if the sales of Frozen would be combined, and I replied, hoping the sales would be amalgamated with the original sales, I'm well aware of Spotify, as I stream Madonna every day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Someone probably lied to him several times.

The remix he made was NOT something that I would particularly  play for myself, it was an "Old Maiden" type of remix,  and he said that that remix was meant to be made by a talented remixer so if that's the case he should have left those stems on the rack because he was UN-qualified to remix that track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 1:33 PM, Prayer said:

To all the doubters about officially releasing this remix, there you go.

I think it's her highest monthly listeners figure so far, yes. She was around 16.9-17.0 million before.

Just shows how little taste music buyers have these days that’s all - the fact this song charts higher than real good songs such as like a prayer , vogue , drowned world etc ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - American Pie OUT NOW!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...