Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I know right? I wonder why they decided to skip such an iconic single. The decisions are a little bit odd, but I am happy they are doing this anyways. I've been waiting this for ages! 

They want to release only one or two a month and they decided to go for Express yourself and Beautiful stranger, cause they had a nice 2 week gap in between. They probably decided to keep Ray of light for next year. 

5 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I know right? I wonder why they decided to skip such an iconic single. The decisions are a little bit odd, but I am happy they are doing this anyways. I've been waiting this for ages! 

Yes I know, such a weird decision and I'm still can't believe that they gave us the Hanky Panky remixes but not Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Fever, Nothing Really Matters and Ray of Light remixes yet... 

45 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I mean, we got Like a prayer, Express yourself, Vogue, Erotica, Music, Frozen, Secret, Justify my love... They can't release all the biggest hits now. They want to keep our interest 

And to Think this all started with Human Nature lol

I’m still hopeful we’ll get Playground this summer image.png.4af48fe99d0bb8d194b23b0c6265429a.png

Well, the four remixes being the same one in the end :lol: 

I guess "Beautiful Stranger" was all a very last-minute thing: recorded in February, released in May maybe no time to comission more remixes. The Calderone version is very good though and VERY 1999 (in a good way).

Good to have it anyway. Keep the singles coming!

9 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I mean, we got Like a prayer, Express yourself, Vogue, Erotica, Music, Frozen, Secret, Justify my love... They can't release all the biggest hits now. They want to keep our interest 

The only problem is they released "Music", "Secret" and "Erotica" incomplete, so I am betting that they will re-release those so that they include all the mixes.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic