Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

14 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The 1st version with the purple and volcano explosions is superior the miserable city one. The 1st one should have been on the celebration dvd collection

Do we know why they made 2 versions?

The pink one was the International version and the city one for the US, if I'm not wrong?

Maybe the international version was too "arty" for the American executives. It's clearly the best version, too.

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The pink one was the International version and the city one for the US, if I'm not wrong?

Maybe the international version was too "arty" for the American executives. It's clearly the best version, too.

Art was not on the menu when those vids were created Hen. The Warner Rot was really starting to set in here. 

I've just checked both the videos out on YouTube and they are both in 720p, so technically HD.

I'm surprised they are remastering one of them in full HD, whatever video they upscale should come out quite good as it's not that old, although I am surprised they didn't upscale "Beautiful Stranger" first. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Let's see which one they'll update, both are on her YTB channel:

I didn't even know that "city" version existed! Gross. Get Together is one of my all time faves from her so I'm glad it's getting more attention. However, the pang of bitterness is real too, it would have been a monster hit if it had been given a decent video and the song treated with love by her and warners instead of the limp push at radio, uninspired cover art and general "focus on the tour" attitude.

Sigh.

Edited by Bjonkers (see edit history)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic