Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

We already have all those though. We need the singles with mixes that were never released digitally. True Blue, OYH, I’ll Remember, Fever, Deeper, LDLHA etc

I can't believe it. Fans asking for songs that we already have in digital, and not for the mixes that were never released digitally. I'm sorry, I can't understand that logic.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

I can't believe it. Fans asking for songs that we already have in digital, and not for the mixes that were never released digitally. I'm sorry, I can't understand that logic.

We've discussed the same thing like a million times now. It's not about the content, it's about the accessibility. We all want the never released digitally material but we also want the rest of the maxi singles available in streaming platforms because it's so easy to play her music legally at any time and place. I know many fans don't use Spotify, Apple, Youtube Music, etc, but many others do and her catalogue is missing a lot of material. :cry:
Anyways, all of them will be re-released eventually I guess. We just have to wait for the surprises. :drama:
And the thing with Hollywood now is the anniversary is coming this month so maybe there's a chance to get it on streaming platforms. Fingers crossed!! That is a really nice maxi single. 

1 minute ago, lucasciccone said:

We've discussed the same thing like a million times now. It's not about the content, it's about the accessibility. We all want the never released digitally material but we also want the rest of the maxi singles available in streaming platforms because it's so easy to play her music legally at any time and place. I know many fans don't use Spotify, Apple, Youtube Music, etc, but many others do and her catalogue is missing a lot of material. :cry:
Anyways, all of them will be re-released eventually I guess. We just have to wait for the surprises. :drama:
And the thing with Hollywood now is the anniversary is coming this month so maybe there's a chance to get it on streaming platforms. Fingers crossed!! That is a really nice maxi single. 

Sis don't forget the HD remastered video!!!  :Madonna026:

24 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Can’t speak for everyone but I do care about streaming. And I’ve been streaming her entire catalogue on my phone for years…

92E28450-8F05-4424-913C-8A7EDA6FE121.thumb.png.0a7990a714ff6d40812512ad09624990.png

On 7/2/2021 at 10:24 AM, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Doesn't have any remixes. They won't make a release for a couple of different edits that all sound the same, come on

Theres an extended version though so I can’t see why they wouldn’t upload it eventually.

Theres an extended version though so I can’t see why they wouldn’t upload it eventually.

When are you making the next episode of Bitch I’m Madonna? I’ve loved this series so far. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it! Such a great chronology of her career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Stevie B said:

When are you making the next episode of Bitch I’m Madonna? I’ve loved this series so far. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it! Such a great chronology of her career

Thanks @Stevie B !! The TB/WTG era (about 70 mins) is on its way hopefully soon

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Just streamed each and every remastered HD video.  Not too shabby but a drop in the bucket.  I hope that they start remastering like crazy.  I watched the True Blue video directly after.  The old stuff is in desperate condition.  

And the Celebration video too ☺️

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah I think it’ll be all the True Blue singles coming out

If we have the "True Blue" digital singles coming maybe they do one each week of July:

- "Papa Don't Preach": July 9

- "True Blue": July 16

- "Open Your Heart": July 23

- "La Isla Bonita": July 30

Too good to be true? :thinker::tongue:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

If we have the "True Blue" digital singles coming maybe they do one each week of July:

Of course it is! Her team aren't that smart! :lol:

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

Would this be mostly accomplished with the La Isla and True Blue Super Mixes?

• Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW